ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Two years ago-

Two years ago-

"Joonie, I love you so much." The blue haired merman whispered to his raven haired human boyfriend, who held the merman by his waist as they sat on a a big rock on an island far from the human world.

"I love you more." Namjoon whispered back as he softly kissed Seokjin's plumped lips, holding his waist as Seokjin started to kiss back, soft smacking of lips being heard in the air, the blue haired merman wrapped his arms around the human's neck and the kiss slowly got heated.

Tongues playing with one another, Seokjin let out a soft moan as he felt Namjoon softly circling one of his pink perked nipples with his thumb. "Such wonderful sounds my beautiful sea creature makes." The human said softly as he traces the merman's pink, kissed bruised, plump lips with his index finger.

It's obvious how much Namjoon adores his beautiful lover, his brown eyes holding a loving and gentle gaze as he admires the merman's features, everything about him was beautiful.

How they met was pretty cute to be very honest, The human was causally driving his blue and white motorboat towards the island just to catch crabs. Only instead of crabs, he was met with a merman sitting on a rock with his blue purply tail flopping through the sand as he softly spoke to a red crab that sat on his hand. You can say, the rest was history.

Anyways, as the couple sat on the big rock, they didn't notice that there was a pair of angry green eyes staring at them from far away.

The king's eyes turned a very dark shade of green as his anger was rushing through his veins, he couldn't believe that his eldest heir, the one to soon take over his place and rule the sea, is interacting with a murderer.

King Imugi felt betrayed. Not only was his son interacting with a human, he was kissing one. With that, the king angrily swam away from the area and dived down into the deep blue sea.

Seokjin giggled softly as Namjoon kissed his neck softly, moaning as the human messaged his inner thighs gently. Namjoon hummed against the blue haired merman's neck and gently sucked on it, leaving light purple love bites across his neck and down to his chest. Seokjin loved the feeling of his lover's lips on his skin, it made him feel so relaxed and so safe.

Namjoon's hand wrapped around the merman's small cute cock and slowly began to tease the slit, causing Seokjin to gasp softly as he got hard. The human continued to kiss his neck, this time the kisses became sloppy.

Seokjin let out soft moans as he felt Namjoon start stroking his cock, slowly going up and down with one hand and the other holding his waist. The human gently laid the merman down on a pile of flowers (that was in a form of a bed they made to lay on), staring into his bright blue eyes, asking if it was okay to take things further.