ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

"You're so beautiful Jin, really really beautiful

"You're so beautiful Jin, really really beautiful."

The blue haired male blushed and looked away from the raven haired man who was showering him with cute compliments.

"Oh stop it you." He mumbled, as he snuggles closely to his boyfriend, closing his eyes in delight as he felt Namjoon's soft lips against his forehead.

As the two cuddle into each other lovingly, outside at the door were two struggling boys trying their best not to drop the adorable merman.

"H-Hoseok, check if Jinnie and Namjoon Hyung are here.." Jungkook panted as he gently held the red head, who cutely poked his head out the bag, his bright teal eyes wide and his lips slightly puckered.

Hoseok cooed at the sight, he couldn't help but admit that the merman looked so adorable.

"You have hyungs too?" Taehyung asked, as his eyes brighten up even, knowing that he'll be meeting more humans.

"Okay, listen, here uh-"

"Taehyung!"

"Ah, okay Taehyung we're gonna have to be even more quiet okay?" Jungkook is whispered to Taehyung, who pouted but obeyed.

The blonde haired boy looked at the brunette and nodded his head for him to go on.

Hoseok opened door quietly only to find the couple sitting on the couch having a heated make out session. He quickly closed the door and looked Jungkook, hazel eyes wide and scarred.

"They're here, I'll uh, go in and distract them.." he said, as he opened the door again only to make himself be noticed, causing the two males on top of each other to quickly pull away and stare at their young friend.

"H-hyungs I uh.. have a question.." Hoseok nervously said, he thought about what to say. Jin and and Namjoon looked at each other, and shrugged and looked back at Hoseok who seemed to be fidgety.

"What's wrong hobi?"

"Where do baby mermaids come from?"

Jin's breath hitched and started coughing and Namjoon just looked at the brunette with wide eyes.

"Hobi-"

"No like for real! Like do-do they like come out of fish like eggs only bigger or do they come from mermen that give birth like male sea horses?" Hoseok looked at them with wide eyes, feeling interested in the topic he had created.

Jin sighed and looked at his boyfriend, "well,"

As the speck of sunshine was distracting his hyungs, Jungkook gently dragged the red head in the bag towards his room, he was pretty much struggling honestly.

Opening his door to his room, he quickly closed it and dragged the red head towards his bathroom.

As Jungkook was sliding off the bag, Taehyung looked around the bathroom with a weird look on his cute face.

"You have a weird home human."

Jungkook chuckled and looked the red head with a smile, "this is my bathroom." He said as he picked up the merman and placed on his bathtub.

"B-ah-th-room?" The red head asked, as he looked around the room with a curious look, a spark of excitement for learning something new already.

"What am I laying in?" Taehyung giggled softly as he flopped his tail that was out on the edge of the bathtub, "it's a bathtub."

"Bah-th-tub" the red head cutely said, making Jungkook smile at him amusingly.

Jungkook quickly remembered about Hoseok and looked at the red head who was playing his purple and orange scrubs.

"Hey Taehyung? I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay human.."

And with that Jungkook quickly opened the bathroom's door and closed it behind him.

The red head stared at the purple and orange scrubs and teared up, "J-Jisoo... J-jimin" And he softly sobbed to himself.

As the blonde haired boy quickly rushed into the living room, he saw that his hyungs were in a deep conversation.

Looking at them with his head tilting to the side, his doe eyes had a look of confusion casting in them.

"Oh Jungkook! We're just talking about mermaid pregnancy!"

"What the fuck.."
———

I'm soft uwu

I'm soft uwu