ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Enjoy~
———

"Oh my god, the cherry smell is refreshing yet so overwhelming

"Oh my god, the cherry smell is refreshing yet so overwhelming." Hoseok said as he fanned himself with one hand while the other held a camera.

Since last night, the house has been filled up with strong cherry scent that can give you a headache from how strong it is. Poor Taehyung, he's been whining and holding his tummy in pain.

"Namjoon... your nose is bleeding." Seokjin said, grabbing tissues and rushing towards his lover quickly. The smell was too strong for humans, that it caused Namjoon to have a nosebleed and a headache, Hoseok to be overwhelmed and dizzy, and Jungkook? Well... the poor boy as been walking weirdly with the boner forming every five to ten minutes. Poor baby.

"I-I'm so sorry- ah ow Seokie please-" The red head wailed as he clutched his stomach. It's not like he's horny at the moment, it's more like he's cramping a lot.

Seokjin sighed and walked over to where the red head was sitting on the couch and gently massaged his tummy. "It's okay baby it's okay." The blue haired merman cooed.

"So, this will happen every month just like you?" Namjoon asked his beautiful boyfriend who hummed in response while he took care of his baby brother.

The raven haired human groaned. He already has to deal with Seokjin's strong blueberry scent every third week of each month, he has to deal with a cherry one now? What would happen if they have it the same time? Actually, that would smell pretty good— but still! He doesn't know if he'll handle a boner one week and then suffer nosebleeds and headaches for a week. Mermaids on land are difficult.

"J-Joon please let me ride your thighs! I can't do anything with Tae please please please help meeeeee!" Jungkook whined as he fell on his knees in front of Namjoon who quickly panicked and stood up. This morning when he woke up, he caught the blonde younger human humping his fucking thigh. He isn't gonna lie— it felt nice but not when it's not your boyfriend who's doing it.

"No! Nope nope. NOOOOOO." He shook his head at the latter real quick. No way would he let that happen again. "You already did it while I was sleeping I can't nope."

Jungkook whined and started crawling falling Namjoon who is walking away towards the kitchen, saying 'please' over and over again.

Seokjin winced at the sight of Jungkook, turned over to Taehyung and pulled him into his arms. "Okay Red, im going to take you right now to help you out with that okay?"

"O-okay"

——

"Okay, Taehyung you ready to go?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin sat next to the latter. The red head nodded and whimpered.

"Hyung.. was it necessary to buckle me up and handcuff my hands?" Jungkook asked as the older got into the driver seat.

"Yes. It is."