ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Hoseok stared at the scar on Seokjin's stomach, running his hand over as he winced feeling how deep the wound was

Taehyung held on Seokjin tightly and softly whimpered, remembering the day Seokjin left and how his father destroyed almost everything that day. Their father really despised humans, calling them murderers and what not. If he only knew that the only one evil there is, was him. He truly was a monster.

"Wow... I'm so sorry.." Jungkook whispered sadly. Seokjin softly shook his head and weakly smiled, "it could've been worse to be honest, he could've killed Joon for all I know.." the blue haired merman gently ran his fingers through Taehyung's red luscious hair, making the young red head relax against his older brother's touch.

He missed his hyung's cuddles.

"Hey Tae, how did you ended up running into Hoseok and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he walked into the living room, sitting down the tray of warm tea with cookies on the side.

The red head tensed up a bit, remembering Jimin's panicked facial expression before knocking out.

"I.." the red head started and looked over at Jungkook, hesitating a bit. "Well, my father saw me saving J-Jungkook and got angry at me.." Seokjin looked over at Jungkook, tilting his head to the side in a questioning matter.

"I said a few things that really triggered him and it caused him to angrily zap me, forming the terrible storm only for me... to get sucked up by the under water twister that eventually brought up to shore.." Taehyung whispered, hugging into Seokjin's side tighter as he softly cheek against his older brother's arm.

Jungkook lowkey felt bad. If he hadn't have ran out the house letting his inner demons control him, Taehyung would still be in his home without any harm being done to him.

"And before you start blaming yourself human, it was not your fault okay?" The red head quickly said as he saw how the blonde haired human frowned, after all it really wasn't his fault. Taehyung just wanted to save him.

Mainly he blames himself for angering his monstrous father.

Can you blame him though? He just wanted to make his father be open minded, to make him see that there's always good.

The red head looked up at Seokjin and smiled brightly, his teal eyes brighting up as he met his brother's brown contact colored eyes.

"But at least I found my hyung!" He happily said as he snuggled into Seokjin's side even more with his boxy smile being displayed on his face.

Jungkook found that extremely adorable. Seeing Taehyung's beautiful boxy smile made him softly smile, you can say that Taehyung's smile was contagious.

Meanwhile, under the dark blue sea, were two mermen arguing and pulling on each other's hair as one mermaid was watching unamused with her arms crossed.

"If it wasn't for you ratting him out he would still be here- oof" the one with orange hair snapped as the pearly colored one tugged his hair roughly.

"Shut up. I only did it for his safety- fucking hell." The pearly one grunted as the orange one started to whack his head.

"Hey stop that" the pearly haired merman grumbled as both merman began to cat fight.

The purple mermaid rolled her eyes a annoyingly, and swam up to them and got in between. "Alright that's enough." Jisoo snapped as she placed her hands on each of their chest to prevent them from getting to one another.

Both mermen were panting heavily giving each other a death stare.

"Jimin stop blaming Yoongi, he is our father's right hand. It's not his fault he has to stay loyal." She snapped at the orange merman who scoffed and looked away, his plumped lips turning into a slight pout.

Jisoo turned over to Yoongi scowling, "And Yoongi," she began, trying to find something to say against him. "Start learning how to fight, you fight like a little girl!" She snapped, making Yoongi gasped out of shocked at the insult the princess has made.

With that being said, Jisoo swam away from the two still feeling annoyed.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a pout, while Yoongi was looking down at his hands thinking about Jisoo just told him.

"We should look for Taehyungie on land if he's no where to be down here." Jimin stated, Yoongi snapped his head towards him and shook his head violently.

"Are you crazy? Your father would have my damn head!" The pearly merman exclaimed, making the orange haired merman shrug his shoulders, as if he's saying "so what".

Jimin looked over at the elder with his orange eyes round, lips turning into a pout. Yoongi tried his hardest to resist, but he couldn't help but give into the younger's cuteness.

Yoongi growled, "fine, you're lucky you're cute." And swam away living a very happy jimin smiling cheekily.

"Works every time." He giggled as swam towards his cave.

What both mermen didn't know was that they'll be a special someone that will  'woo' them into their hearts.

Here ya go 💜