ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Thank you for over 900 reads 💜

Enjoy ~~~
-

"Let's go shopping for clothes!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly as he sipped his coffee

"Let's go shopping for clothes!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly as he sipped his coffee. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, confusingly pouting.

"What is shopping?" He asked, his bright teal eyes sparking with a bit of interest. Namjoon laughed softly and smiled at Taehyung, "hm how do I explain shopping- oh yes, it's where you get new things you need!" He said, making the red head get a little excited but still slightly confused.

"You'll understand once we get to the mall, no worries." Jungkook said as he happily ate his banana pancakes, in which Taehyung became addicted to.

"Mall?" The red head questioned.

"It's like a big building with uh- small shopping rooms" Hoseok tried to be explain to the cute teal eyed merman.

"Oh" Taehyung said, still trying to understand.

Jungkook giggled softly as he focused his gaze on the adorable red head, the way his teal eyes glowed, his cute pink lips curling up into a boxy smile, and how his beauty marks beautiful completed his face. Jungkook felt himself start to blush as he continued to stare at the cute red head.

That's until he felt someone whack the back of his head with a spoon.

It was Seokjin with a scowl on his face and a spoon in his hand, looking down at the blonde younger— who was currently rubbing the back of his head with his doe eyes wide.

"Do you know how rude it is to stare at someone?" The elder mermen hissed while Jungkook looked down embarrassingly, his cheeks glowing a shade of pink. Taehyung however, softly giggled finding the young human's embarrassment adorable.

"Anyways," Hoseok started as he took a sip of his coffee, "we should hurry up and get going yeah?" He finished off, everyone softly agreeing as the continued their breakfast peacefully.

-

"So like you two want to find Taehyung... up into the human world?" Jisoo asked the two mermen in front of her, Jimin nodding eagerly while Yoongi looked away.

"But Yoongi you ratted him out-"

"Oh for fuck sakes! I had to! I'm your father's right hand. I have to remain loyal to him! Gods, are creatures really this stupid?" The pearl merman snapped and crossed his arms and pouted angrily.

"Geez, calm down bitch no need to get pissy." Jimin mumbled causing Yoongi to look at him with his gray clouded eyes.

"Right. Sorry Yoongi. But human world? Are two crazy?" Jisoo asked as she looked at her young orange haired brother and the pearl haired merman with perfectly shaped eyebrows raised.