ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Hoseok was sitting on a rock taking pictures of the ocean in front of him

Hoseok was sitting on a rock taking pictures of the ocean in front of him. He smiled brightly as he took the pictures and looked at the beautiful results.

The ball of sunshine got up, ready to walk back home when he heard voices coming from behind him causing him to stop and listen up. No one is at the beach at this time so it's odd for him to hear other voices. Especially ones that were very unfamiliar to him.

As he inched closer behind some bushes, his eyes widen at the sight in front of him.

It was two boys and one girl .. naked.

"Yoongi, I can't control these things!" Screeched out a boy with orange hair.

"Jimin, stop being loud!" The girl with purple hair snapped at him, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Shut up Jisoo! Hurry up call your human friends."

Hoseok stepped back, only to accidentally snap a twig, causing the three mermaids to snap their heads towards his direction. All four made eye contact.

Hoseok screamed causing the other three to scream as well.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"PLEASE DON'T CHOP MY TAIL OFF"

"Jimin STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS!"

"WE AREN'T EVEN IN OUR MERMAID FORM YOU IDIOT"

Hoseok shook his head and put his hands up. He stepped forward a bit, signaling he comes in peace. His brown eyes looking into each of their bright colorful ones.

"Look," his brown orbs observing each of them carefully. "I have two friends that are just like you three, t-they live with me. There's a slight chance you five might know each other, so please.. let me help you guys." The three of them looked at each other before nodding their heads.

"Yes, but I call dibs on you-" said the orange haired one, trying to stand to make his way over to Hoseok only to get pushed down by the pearl haired color one.

"No I call dibs on him!" He shouted, as he waddle towards a very shocked Hoseok. How does Hoseok feel? Surprised? Shaking his head a little, he looked at the mermen who were now crawling towards him? Jesus Christ. "Okay, okay! Look you both can have me but we have to get going!" Hosoek said, looking at the three sea creatures. He puts down his bag back and takes out a hoodie and swimming trunks, he sighed and thought for a second.. he took off his shirt.

Yoongi and jimin stared at his nicely toned abs, his sun kissed skin shining a bit, and the little sun tattoo on his chest caught Jimin's attention. However, Jisoo rolls her eyes at the two mermen— she can't believe she brought along two horny fishes with her. "Here, wear this." Hoseok said as he passed his t-shirt to her, Jisoo stared at it confused and looked at the human in front of her. "Uhm, what's this?"

"A shirt.. you put it over your head to cover up."

"Oh, like I put my head into this hole?" Jisoo points at the sleeve making Hoseok shake his head and helped her put it on correctly, as Jisoo pulled down the shirt, it stopped on her mid thighs— covering her perfectly fine. Jimin pouted, feeling jealous that he wanted help from the handsome human. "I-I want help too.." he stuttered and blushed as Hoseok makes eye contact with him, the ball of sunshine was happy to help him out.

"Just put your hands on my shoulders okay?" Hoseok said as he gently held on the orange haired merman's slim waist, making jimin bite his lip at how perfectly big the human's hands were. Yoongi pouted and scoffed. He was jealous that jimin's orange ass can have the handsome human's hands all over him. So unfair on his part.

"Okay. Let get going." Hoseok said to them as his hands are still on Jimin's waist. Realization was written across when he noticed he didn't introduced himself.

"My name is Hoseok, by the way." He smiled softly at the beautiful creatures.

"Jisoo" she waved at him and looked away.

"I'm yoongi and that brat your holding on is Jimin." The pearled haired merman said as he glared at jimin.

"But you can call me baby~" the orange merman winked at the sunshine like human causing the latter to blush.

"R-right." Hoseok cleared his throat. "Let's get going okay?" He finished has he gently held on jimin and yoongi to steady them and jisoo walking just fine.

"I don't need help, but it's obvious that they're idiotic and are head over heels for you." She said causally as she skipped off away.

Yoongi and jimin felt so comforted and safe with Hoseok's presence in between them. As if, he was that one piece that fits perfectly for them both.

From deep underwater, were five beautiful mermaids but yet with such evil hearts staring at the group walking away. The leader cackled and turned to look at them, a smirk growing along her pale, soft skin.

"May war begin, ladies. It's about time we pay our king a visit." She cackled as she lead them away from shore and to their lairs

With the king vulnerable, anything will make him be desperate and fall into tricks easily.

—-
I'm back, I'm sorry.