ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

A small treat for reaching 600 bad bunny bitches 💜

A small treat for reaching 600 bad bunny bitches 💜—

"Seokjin hyung? I missed you!"

The words that came out of the red head's mouth made Hosoek look at Jin with wide eyes, Jungkook looking between the the red head and blue haired boy, and Jin going into a state of panic.

"You two k-know each other?" The brunette asked, as he still held on Taehyung's upper body, Taehyung giggled and nodded happily. "Yes, he's my brother!" The red head said as he smiled widely at his long lost blue haired brother.

"Brother?" Jungkook squeaked as his wide doe eyes stared at the older male that stood there running his hair through his vibrant blue hair. The two humans didn't believe it, of course, one, Jin has brown eyes, two, Jin knows everything that Taehyung doesn't, and three there is just no fucking way.

"There's no way.." Hoseok whispered, as he carefully let go of the red head and got up slowly as his eyes widely, still glued on Jin.

"I.." Jin started, but stopped as he met his younger brother's bright teal eyes, his lips forming into a boxy smile as he stared back happily at the blue haired merman.

"There's just no way.." Hoseok said, as he gripped the water bottle in hand that he somehow got a hold of, Jungkook looks down at the sunshine's hand and gulped nervously.

Jin stayed silent and felt himself start to sweat, Hoseok uncapped the bottle and catching the blue haired elder by surprise, he splashed water right at his face making him stumble back.

A flash of golden sparkles flashed, swirling around the elder who whimpered out of surprise, as he fell straight on his back. His blue tail flopped as he laid there, wishing that this was all a bad dream and that he'll wake up soon, but no, it was reality.

Jungkook stood there speechless, his doe eyes growing wider for the tenth time today.

Hoseok stood there, holding a tight grip on the bottle with his mouth hanging open in shock.

And Taehyung, sat there with his teal colored tail flopping, his bright teal eyes glowing with glee, and a huge boxy grin displayed on his face.

"Wha- when-when- I- what the fuck?" Hoseok screeched as he stared at the blue teal in disbelief, making Jin become overwhelmed.

"Hyung... when were you going to tell us?" Jungkook squeaked as he walked over to Jin, who was still laying in his back, covering his face in embarrassment.

"Hopefully never." He mumbled as Jungkook helped him sit up, Hoseok gave Jin a look and rolled his eyes. Pursing his lips, he studied Jin's merman form, his blue tail seem to have a slight holographic chrome purple color has a glimpse of light hits it, Hosoek's eyes trailed up to the elder's blue scaled arms, having a speck of purple sparkles on them.

Jungkook's door opens once again, "Hey I just came to see if things are... okay..." Namjoon said, as his eyes landed on Jin and his blue tail. Namjoon looked relieved, thinking that Jin was finally comfortable telling the two human who were still trying to process what was going on.

"Oh. Jin I see that you finally told them." The raven haired male said calmly.

"You fucking knew about this hyung?" Hoseok asked, turning his head towards the raven haired boy who just simply shrugged.

Namjoon's eyes turned away from Hoseok and looked to see that there was another merman sitting there, waving at him cutely.

"Oh? You must be Taehyung!" Namjoon smiles at the red head who giggled cutely and nodded happily.

"Okay okay, enough! We want an explanation hyungs." Jungkook said, his face holding a serious yet upset expression, Jin sighed and nodded. The blue haired merman knew that this day would come, but not with his little brother here.

"I'll tell you guys everything, but first let me and Taehyung get out of this form.." he sighed as he stared at his tail with a worried expression.

"Alrighty then."

The red head stared at Jin with a bright smile, knowing that he won't be alone in the human world, and knowing he found someone he always looked up to again.

Seokjin hyung, you're not only my brother, but, my hero.

———

Jisoos,

I know this chapter is short, but, I want to write the next chapter in Jin's POV on the day he left home.

And secondly, isn't this cuteeeee UwU

Thirdly, I'm sorry for any mistakes

Hoped you enjoyed,

Stay bad my fellow bad bunny bitches 💜