ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"I'm sorry King Imugi

"I'm sorry King Imugi.. But Taehyung is still missing.."

Yoongi bowed his head down apologetic to the green haired king who had blood shot eyes, from crying so much since the day he harmed his youngest son, his little red head treasure.

"Yoongi please-"

"I'm sorry majesty but it just seems like Taehyung is not near in the area, it appears that he might have been buried in the deep ends.." Yoongi softly said, as the king looked down with tears clouding his dull green eyes.

"I'm such a terrible creature.." the king whispered as his tears started to roll down his cheeks.

Inside a beautiful decorated cave, was a beautiful purple haired mermaid who was crying into her hands sitting on her bed, that made out of rock but still comfortable. Beside her was an orange haired merman who was sobbing along with her, both of them missing their baby brother dearly.

"If only I stopped father from getting angry... Taehyungie would've still been here with us.." Jimin sobbed, as tears poured out from his dull orange eyes.

"I-it's okay jimin, it wasn't your fault.. it was our father's fault for being so close minded." Jisoo stuttered out as she stared at her young orange haired brother with her dull purple eyes.

The purpled haired mermaid got up from her bed and started to swim out their cave, "w-where are you going?" Jimin asked her as she stopped and turned around and softly but sadly smiled.

"I'll be back okay? I think I know where to find our Taehyungie."

And with that she swam out and towards shore, where she popped up and spotted her human friends who visited her often at an island.

"Oh? Jisoo we didn't expect you to come up today.." a girl with ginger hair said to the purple eyed mermaid who sadly smiled.

"Did you find your brother yet hun?" One with blonde haired asked, as the other with brown hair looked at the mermaid sadly.

Jisoo frowned and shook her head, she looked at her friends with hopeful eyes, "can you three do me a favor?"

The three girls looked at eachother and back at their sea creature friend, "yes, what is it hun?" Rosé, the blonde haired one, asked as the purple haired mermaid teared up.

"Please find my baby brother and bring him back home.." she whimpered as Lisa, the ginger haired girl, cooed and nodded.

"We will find him Jisoo, and we promise to bring him home safe and sound." Jennie, the girl with brown haired said to the mermaid softly.

"Please you three are my only hope to finally see my baby brother again.."

——
Aw :(

Do you ship rosé with jisoo? :3