ii

❝oh my god, it's too hot to walk in this weather!❞ jeno whined. jaemin scoffed. but, to be honest, jeno was telling the truth. it felt as if it was hotter than hell itself. not that any of them know how hot the underworld is. the restaurant they were all walking to was a bit from their school.

❝don't worry. we're almost there.❞ doyoung said as he patted his brother's  head. the boy groaned. ❝i'm not a baby...❞ he mumbled. ❝you're jaemin's and renjun's baby.❞ jeno blushed and turned to see if the two boys heard anything. both were like angels.

anyone can see through jeno and jaemin. renjun was worth being whipped for. he looked so cute in his big yellow hoodie. ❝damn, boy, you're whipped as fuck,❞ ❝whatever. i could say the same about you with taeil hyung.❞ doyoung laughed.

❝hey! we're here!❞ chenle screamed out. everyone felt deaf. his screams were too powerful, they could almost break glass. the taller male next to the chinese smiled and kissed chenle. ❝you're so loud.❞ jisung said between kisses. chenle pulled away and smiled ear to ear. cute.

as the group of boys sat down, renjun signalled jeno and jaemin to sit next to him. it didn't take long to order, but waiting for the food felt like 100 hours. everyone was in their own conversation. jaemin had an idea in his head. ❝renjun, you look really cute in your hoodie.❞ jaemin winked as renjun's cheeks turned a tint pink. ❝t-t-thank you.❞

before anyone else could speak, the food came. everyone basically slaughtered their food, it has been at least 3 hours without them eating.
after eating, the others went to do their own thing. renjun, jeno, and jaemin decided to go to the park across the street. sitting down on the grass, renjun accidentally touched jeno's hand. ❝i-i'm so sorry! i didn't see y-your hand!❞ renjun apologised over a billion times.

jaemin started to coo over the chinese male. jeno giggled over a panicked renjun. it really was a cute sight to see. ❝don't stress yourself about it. i don't really mind.❞ jeno said. ❝what do you mean? i-i touched your hand.❞

❝so? it's not like i'm going to die. anyone who gets touched by you should be fucking blessed.❞

❝oh! looks like chenle is calling me!❞ renjun ran off to answer the call. both boys smiled. ❝oh my god, that boy is going to be the death of me.❞ jeno laughed out. he fell back in the green grass. ❝god damn it. he's literally playing with me. that was a cute move, though.❞ ❝i know.❞

meanwhile jeno and jaemin were fanboying over renjun, the older male was ranting to chenle on the phone on how both younger boys are flirting with him. ❝i'm not joking! he said that anyone who is touched by me is blessed! i'm going to have a fucking heart attack from those two!❞ renjun screamed in mandarin. ❝okay, okay. we get it, your whipped, jesus. make a move. your mom didn't raise a pussy, did she?❞ chenle sighed. ❝n-no.❞ ❝great. so, say a pickup line or something. do something gay. i don't know.

you're dating park fucking jisung, what do you mean you don't know? how did you get with him, huh?❞ ❝stop asking questions about my relationship. it's about you not me.❞ ❝you're the worst.❞ and with that renjun hang up on chenle. making his way back, he was thinking about what to do. as he sat down, jeno and jaemin looked at him. ❝are you okay? you seem stressed.❞ jaemin put a hand on renjun's shoulder.

i am. very. stressed. renjun thought. he shook his head. ❝i'm fine. just tired.❞ ❝do you us to take you home?❞ jeno stood up, brushing the grass off his clothes. renjun tugged his sleeve, looking small and like a child. ❝no! it's fine. i'm just tired from sch—❞ ❝which is why we should take you home. it's not a problem,❞ jaemin helped renjun up. ❝why are you guys so nice to me? i'm that great of a person.❞ renjun asked as he followed the two younger boys.

❝you're an amazing person, how can you not see that?❞ ❝which is why we're both in love with you.❞ jaemin whispered. the three boys made their way to renjun's house, all holding hands.

💗

❝thank you for today. i can pay you back if you want.❞ renjun said while he was searching for his house keys. ❝no, it's fine. really. don't stress yourself, okay?❞ jaemin patted renjun's hair, making it messy. ❝i can't promise that.❞ ❝you better promise or else,❞ jeno sent the older male a death glare. ❝or else what? what are you going to do?❞ renjun smirked. ❝is someone finally growing confidence?❞ jaemin put his arms up against the wall. ❝g-g-goodnight!❞ renjun said goodbye to the boys and smiled.

❝why do i have this feeling like i want to kiss them?❞ his heart was beating so fast, he could his heart beat in his ears. he was really in love with lee jeno and na jaemin.

_tbc_