xii

jaemin re read every text. how did it come to this? renjun dating someone else, and getting into a fight with him. oh, how sorry jaemin was. how bad he wanted to apologise. how bad he wanted the older back. how he could relive all the happy times. but, there was one thing on his mind: why did renjun ignore jaemin and jeno? what was the real reason? of course he could never get the real answer.

it was lunch. he hasn't eaten. he hasn't had sleep in over 4 days. people would offer him food, but he would deny it. it was all his fault. at least he thought it was. jaemin saw chan around school. he wasn't with the chinese. he was with two seniors. kissing and hugging them. why wasn't he doing that with renjun?

was he in a three way relationship this entire time? was chan lying to renjun? where was renjun? why isn't he at school? all these things ran through the korean's head. ❝jaemin. are you—❞ jeno saw jaemin burry his head in his hands. ❝am i bad person, jeno? be honest with me. i pissed him off, i should of just let them be. but no, i had to be a bitch and be noisy about their date,❞ the older was taken back at jaemin's words.

jaemin pushed renjun's buttons. i mean, who wouldn't if someone they love was dating someone else? he tested renjun. even if he didn't show it, he missed the chinese. ❝jaemin, you're not a bad person. you just wanted to know if they would take it any farther...but....how did it go...?❞ jeno was so hesitant about asking. of course he knew what went down.

❝he never said. he got mad at me and ranted...i miss him. i miss renjun.❞ jaemin looked into jeno's sad eyes. they both missed renjun. they missed his laugh, his hugs, his lame jokes, (which were worse than jeno's) they missed his presence. ❝i miss renjun too, jaemin. i know it's so hard. i want him back so bad. i want him to come back to us—❞ jeno's voice cracked as tears fell from his face.

❝why did he leave us?❞

💗

min.min would like to send you a message

accept         decline

min.min:
it's lonely without you here
i hope you're doing okay
i know what i said wasn't okay
i just want to say sorry
it's okay if you don't forgive me
but i just wanted to tell you that we miss you

min.min has gone offline

i miss you both a lot.

_tbc_