xix

renjun gulped hard as he knocked on the door. he hated that he brought this idea to jaemin and jeno. maybe it's better that his parents just don't know anything. the two boys noticed how nervous the older was and held his hands. finally someone opened the door. it was mr. huang. he gave the koreans a funny look before speaking. ❝what are you doing?❞ renjun's breath hitched. ❝we're going to talk. and my boyfriends are going to be with us whether you like it or not.

mr. huang sighed and opened the door wider. renjun walked in along with jaemin and jeno. his mother was already in the living room. ❝renjun, what are you doing with—them?❞ the chinese sighed. he couldn't believe his parents were being so rude to the two koreans. they were acting as if they were animals. as renjun's father told the woman what was going, jaemin and jeno turned to him. ❝i'm so sorry for making you both go through this. i should of just kept it to myself...❞

jeno ran a hand through his hair. to be honest, jaemin and jeno didn't mind at all. they knew renjun needed this and so did their relationship. even if they couldn't understand a thing, they would still be by renjun's side. just as jaemin was going to say something, mrs. huang called all three over. ❝what's there to talk about, honey?❞ the older scoffed. his mom was really going to play this game. ❝honey my ass. don't play this fucking game. i'm here with jaemin and jeno to talk about our relationship and you accepting it.

mr. and mrs. huang made eye contact. he could see it in their eyes. he hated their lies. ❝i know you don't like me being with two other people. i love them. and if you don't agree with you can fuck off, dad. i don't care what either of you say. i'm dating jaemin and jeno and you can't change that.❞ renjun held the other's hands tightly. he wanted to prove to his parents that he wasn't going anywhere. he was in love with jaemin and jeno. and that nothing, absolutely nothing can change that.

as much as the koreans wanted to tell mrs. huang how much they love her son, they couldn't. it's not like she understands korean. well, that's what jaemin and jeno think. ❝does she understand korean?❞ jeno whispered. renjun nodded. jaemin took a deep breath before talking. ❝with all due respect mr. huang and mrs. huang, we really do love renjun. he's our world. i know that our relationship isn't accepted, but please, we won't ever hurt renjun.❞

❝he's probably the cutest person i've met in my entire life. we're so happy when we are with him.❞ jeno added. mrs. huang sighed. she nodded. ❝alright, alright. we give you our blessings to marry renjun,❞ mr. huang breathed out. renjun blushed and hid his hands in his face. ❝d-dad! they aren't asking to marry me! they're asking you to asking to accept our relationship!❞ the chinese wanted to curl up and hide. thank god jaemin and jeno couldn't understand mandarin.

💗

❝i know, jaemin, but i really want to do it. i want to spend the rest of my life with you and him.❞ jeno looked at jaemin. while renjun was sleeping, jaemin and jeno talked about what their future would be with renjun. now, you might think they're moving too fast, thinking about even marrying the older. but, both boys were deeply in love with him. who wouldn't be? they loved everything about him. even his flaws were perfect to them.

but before anything, they knew they needed to help renjun with his mom and dad issues. it was hard for him to even have small talk with his parents. they needed renjun to have a healthy relationship with his mom and dad if they were ever going to be their mother and father in law. ❝what if he's not ready? i just don't want to pressure him...❞ ❝let's talk to him about it, okay? i don't know, maybe we can move to the states and start over.❞ that was the plan if they do plan on getting married. screw korea.

they're plan was to ask renjun about moving in together. sure, they are pretty young, but jaemin and jeno were a hundred percent they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with renjun. they decided to save it for tomorrow and rest. it has been a long day for all three boys. before heading into renjun's room, jaemin  quickly pressed his lips to jeno's. they found renjun sleeping soundly and quickly slid into the bed. jaemin hugged renjun from behind and nuzzled his nose into the older's neck. jeno pulled both boys close. admiring both jeno's and renjun's faces, jaemin felt himself blush.

he realized that he was super lucky to have people like jeno and renjun in his life. he softly kissed the chinese's head before falling sleep.

[☁️]
*bold is in mandarin*
aaa i'm going to miss this book so much ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

_tbc_