xv

❝renjun, are you sure? i mean, have you told your parents?❞ just the word parents mad renjun boil with anger. his parents didn't love him and sicheng. they would just use them to brag. what's there to brag about? they haven't even visited their own kids for over five years. these god damn people. they would only brag to their friends and how attractive sicheng ge and i are. bullshit. renjun thought.

❝i haven't seen my parents in over five years. it's not like they care or anything. they just care about their fucking money and parties.❞ jaemin was taken back by the older's words. did his parents really not care about their own children? those parties. that's what renjun hated the most. those god damn parties. the richest families in china attended. that's how the boy met chenle.

and that girl. xu mingyue. she didn't seem interested in renjun at all. he didn't even know the girl. the only person from his family he loved was sicheng. if renjun's parents found about him with jaemin and jeno, there's no saying what would happen. maybe they just assumed the chinese was straight as he never talked about a crush. it probably was better that way. thank god he felt china with sicheng.

❝jun, i'm not really, you know, aware of your relationship with your parents... but, they're your mom and dad.❞ renjun rolled his eyes. ❝as if. like i said, they don't care about me and my brother. why the fuck do you think i ran away with sicheng hyung? i wanted to leave that shit hole. i'm not interested in the stupid business and that girl. i'm not going to try to build a relationship when they will just throw it away.❞

how was it that all the rich kids had it better than renjun and sicheng? hell, even chenle and yukhei had it better than them. it's not like renjun cared. screw them. even as a young kid, renjun tried to be come closer to his parents. they would say let's have a day out together. his mom would only show off his looks. what a great parent.

the chinese sighed. ❝it doesn't matter. sicheng hyung is in japan with yuta hyung. yerim noona is hanging out with her friends today.❞ jaemin gave renjun a quick peck on the lips before leaving. renjun sighed as his face heated up. ❝i've given them so many chances and they wasted it...

💗

renjun sat on the couch as he went on his phone. he couldn't get what jaemin said earlier out of his head. giving another chance to his mom and dad? what the fuck was this? renjun had given his parents more than two chances. and what did they do with it? they wasted it. it's not like they even tried to care. renjun's dad was too focused on the company instead of his own sons. nothing surprised the chinese anymore.

he didn't care anymore. building a relationship with his mom and dad was now thrown out the window, not like it would happen anyways. at a young age he wondered why is parents weren't like his friends'. they loved and care for their kids. but that wasn't ever the case. renjun thought why they even decided to have kids. but, he didn't have it as bad as sicheng. sighing, he turned in the tv.

as the sound of the tv filled the room, renjun's phone buzzed. someone was calling him. check in his phone, he saw it said a unknown number. the boy furrowed his brows but picked up anyways. ❝hello?❞ ❝renjun. how are you doing?❞ renjun felt a lump in is throat. he knew that voice. it was his mom. ❝m-mom. why—what's wrong?

i'm coming to korea, with your father.

_tbc_