xvi

w-w-wait, you're coming back home? w-with him?❞ panic ran through renjun. his parents were coming back to korea. to stay at his house. how was he suppose to tell his parents? he didn't even know if his parents were homophobic or not. how was he suppose to tell jaemin and jeno? he literally talked shit about his parents to jaemin. ❝yes. i know that we do not have the best relationship, but, i feel as if  it's time to change that. we're arriving tomorrow.

renjun swallowed thickly before he hung up. his parents were coming tomorrow. what if they ask if he is seeing someone? a girlfriend? fuck, renjun was probably the one they expect to be straight. did they even talk to sicheng? or were they disgusted that he was gay? how was the chinese suppose to tell his parents he has two boyfriends? he was fucked. very fucked. sighing, the boy ran a hand through his hair. tomorrow. that would make renjun want to throw up.

god damn it. why are you coming back when i'm finally happy?❞ renjun felt like his chest was closing. why now? he is finally happy. but his parents have to ruin that. he didn't feel happy. he felt angry. what if his mom and dad made him break up with the two koreans? what would happen then? renjun was crazily in love with the others. he couldn't help it. to him jaemin and jeno were completely perfect. hell, even their flaws were perfect to the chinese.

the boy thought to notify his boyfriends before hand. what would they going to think? what was he thinking? grabbing his phone, renjun quickly texted jaemin and jeno.

the loves of my life💕🥰

[moomin_jun is typing...]

i know i was talking shit about my parents earlier but i'm so sorry. they're coming back to korea to visit me and sicheng hyung

na.na
wait what
ur parents are coming to korea to visit
do they know about us dating?

no. i don't know if they are homophobics or not. i don't know what to tell them

jen.hoe
baby boy calm down okay?
we will figure something out together
when are they coming?

tomorrow. i'm so scared
what if they take me from you two? what am i going to do?

na.na
we will come over early tomorrow okay? it's getting late. get sleep baby

jen.hoe
nana is right. don't over think this. it's going to be okay. we are going to be okay

okay... i'll see you both tomorrow. i'm sorry

jen.hoe
there's nothing to be sorry about jun

but we just started dating and you guys are meeting my parents already

na.na
it's fine injunnie don't be sorry. i'm glad that i get to meet your mom and dad

jen.hoe
i am too. get sleep okay? we love you so much baby

okay... i love you both too 💓
goodnight

na.na
goodnight baby sleep well

jen.hoe
we will see you in the morning goodnight sweetheart
{seen by 2}

renjun turned his phone off and laid in bed. he was so scared for tomorrow. breathe, renjun. it's going to be okay.

💗

renjun opened the door to see a well dressed jaemin and jeno. he furrowed his eyebrows. ❝why the fuck are you two so dressed up? it's nothing special,❞ jeno rolled his eyes. who wouldn't dress up when meeting their significant other's parents? ❝idiot, we're meeting your mom and dad. it is special.❞ jaemin quickly pecked renjun. ❝not really.❞ even though jaemin and jeno were excited to meet the older's parents, renjun wasn't happy to see his mom and dad.

he hated them. he could never understand why money was so god damn important to them. money could by many things, but not happiness. which was what renjun's parents needed the most. ❝i know you're afraid. but no matter what, they can't take something we love more than anything away. we are always by your side.❞ jaemin held renjun's hand in his.

renjun felt better. knowing that his two boyfriends were by his side made him want to choke them with kisses. he would do that either way. ❝thank you. thank you for loving me and sticking with me.❞ the chinese pressed his lips to the two koreans. forgetting why all three were at renjun's, as renjun and jaemin kissed, jeno lightly suck the older's neck. the chinese softly moaned into the kiss. the younger's tounge fought with renjun's.

not hearing the door open, mr and mrs huang walked into the house. spotting renjun, mrs huang called out, only to see her son kissing two other boys.❝renjun, we're he—

_tbc_