Chapter 2

"Alright, so maybe since Harry left we can both just.. I feel like a bad female for not knowing what two girls do? Club? Tan? Cry over Channing Tatum?" Carrie laughs, pacing around the living room. "I don't know.. We could like.. go take a walk?" I offer, she nods, "Yeah, lets go walk." I laugh and walk over to the front door, leaning down and picking up my black vans, putting them on. Carrie opens the door and we both walk out, Northern London's sun shining down on us.

We start down the rode, a silence coming over us as we both quickly realize we have not a thing to discuss. "Honestly Riley,  a question that's been bugging me lately is how are we still friends?" Carrie says suddenly as we turn down the block. "Pardon me? You're not getting tired of me are you?" I joke, she shakes her head, "No way Hun! Its just, friends since kindergarten! You do realize that we have been through so much!" I nod and she punches my arm lightly, "I even stuck with you when you went through that whole 'scene, punk rock, dark eye shadow, messy bangs' phase in Middle School." The heat rushes to my cheeks but I laugh. "Yes you did. And I stuck with you when you went through the whole 'crop top, short shorts, slut, lets hook up with every guy' phase in High School."  She gasps, "Hey! You said we would never speak about that again!" I nod, "and we wont, I'm sorry, I just had to prove my point!" she shakes her head, "Sorry wont cut it Riley!" she purrs as she pounces on me. I laugh and take off running home, her close behind, both of our laugh echoing down the quiet rode.

When Riley left, I showered and put on my Pajamas. I let out a quiet sigh as I watched the sky turn dark whilst waiting for my tea to finish brewing. When the tea was done, I poured it into my mug and walked upstairs, taking out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on the one labeled "Hazza Styles". I took a sip of my tea while putting it against my ear and listening to it ring.

"Hiiii, Harry here, sorry I've missed your call, I will make sure to get back to you when I can!" I rolled my eyes as the phone beeped. "Hi Harry, just wanted to call and make sure the tour has gone well so far. I remember you saying you started concerts on the third day, and you've left five days ago, so I am eagerly waiting to hear how the songs are sounding live! Alright, I was just checking in, call me later, love you!" I hung up and walked over to our bed. The mattress seemingly stretching and doubling in size, and bedroom temperature dropping since Harrys departure. I finish my tea before picking up Felix and cuddling with him until my eyes finally shut.

The ringing and vibrating of a cell phone wakes me up. I roll over and grab my phone.

"4:56 AM- April 29, 2014. Incoming call- Hazza Styles. Slide to answer." I lazily smile and slide the bar, putting the cold screen up against my ear. "Baby! How are you?!" Harry's peppy voice rings through the speakers. "I've been good! Hung with Carrie earlier.. Now I'm cuddling with Felix." I answer, putting the phone on speakerphone and placing it on the empty space next to me, resting my head once again on the pillow and closing my eyes. ' gruff voice laughs, "Aw my man! How's my cat doing?" I chuckle, "he's alright! A bit lazier then usual, I think he's having Harry Withdrawal symptoms." Harry laughs, "I miss him too... I miss you, Riley, so  much.." I shuffle around on the bed "Mhm.. I miss you too... How is tour going?" Harry peps up, "Good! The songs are great, the fans are amazing, and 5SOS are performing amazing! Everything's good so far!" I yawn "I'm glad to hear that." Harrys voice suddenly changes. "What time is it there Riley?" I shrug, "I dunno, Like five, I have like two hours until my alarm for Uni."  I answer. "Aw Love, I'm sorry, here, pick any song, I'll sing you to sleep." I smile and wrap the blankets around myself tighter, "I dunno... um.. Sing 'Miss You' by Blink 182, yeah?" I ask hopefully. Harry laughs, and begins to sing, leaving me to close my eyes and fall asleep to his raspy voice lulling me to sleep.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, I miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head