Chapter10 Anniversery and snowy days

KeriPOV

"Everything will be okay" Harry say's. That's what everyone says. that's what people said when my mother and boyfriend died and when Harry left and when Zayn was shot and when Ally was in a coma everything will be okay, is the world's biggest lie.

The door suddenly burst's open. Revealing no one other than Simon Cowel. "Uncle si!" The boy's shout he nods and they all hug him especially Harry, which is pretty weird but whatever. "I heard of eveything with Zayn and Ally and what happened tonight, is everybody okay?" We all nod he smiles "good good. Who was he anyway?" My head snaps to Ally who is buried into Zayn's shirt feeling guilty as hell. "Um-" i say but i get cut off by Ally. "this is all my fault' she says through tears 'Allen was my ex he uh beat me so i left him i never thought he would come back and hurt Zayn i am sorry." she says running to her room I chase after her. The door slams shut behind me as I run to my crying best friend.

ZaynPOV

I run up to her room but the door is locked, but i decide to listen in on their conversation.

"I love him so much but everything i do always cause's him pain." Ally sniffles

"He loves you Al is okay' Keri says trying to console her.

"He hates me i get him shot and then cut and and he just keeps saying it's okay! hes to good for me Keri'

I bang on the door Keri opens it walking away as i run to my crying girlfriend. I rock her in my arm's "never think that Ally you are amazing and Allen didn't deserve you, heck he doesn't even deserve the ground he walks on" she smiles 'you still love me' i nod my head 'bebz i never stopped."

KeriPOV

~The next day~

"Mom!" i scream i watch as the car collides with my mos her car gets thrown into the stump of a tree. I run to her "MOM!" i'm shouting i watch as she stares into my eyes and dies. I run to Nick's car as he takes deep breaths "I love you' he says i kiss his lips, as they run cold. Then i see Zayn at his car as he gets shot gasping for breaths, then I see Ally showing up at my door in tears a black eye and her in hysterics 'he killed the baby' (Ally was pregnant as she explained Allen pushed her down stairs and she broke her leg and the baby died.) Then i see Harry standing over me  im in a hospital bed "Harry!' I'm shouting but he doesn't hear me he slowly unplugs the cord keeping me alive and i die.

I groan getting sitting up in bed. I feel sweat and dry tears on my face i dread today. December 13 My mothers death anniversary. I check the time its 6:37am tonight at 10:27pm the cars collided, tearing my world apart leaving me hopeless and lonely. I walk downstairs greeted by the boys 'Hey!" they chorus 'shut up!" i say they all look taken back, tears begin to flow 'are you okay babe?' asks Harry i run upstairs slamming my door shut crying at everything. I cry for about 2 hours.

I walk slowly downstairs to find Ally watching TV with the boys, i begin to cry she get's up hugging me understanding today's meaning. The boys are baffled 'Can you please tell us what's wrong?" Harry says concerned i sit on the couch right next to Harry i take a deep breath and choke out 'Today at 10:27 tonight Nick and my mother died' Now they get it running towards me hugging me but i bury my head into Harry's shirt hoping to disappear. I get up slowly 'I'm going for a walk' i say  as i open the front door.

I jog all around town. Except the rode where she died, tonight is the only time i go down that rode. I turn going home still in tears. I'm greeted at home by Harry with open arms i hug him. I inhale his scent, Musky with vanilla? i don't know how to explain it. he rubs my back 'it's okay babe i love you so much you are a beautiful strong girl." he coo's trying to console me i hug him back crying into his shoulder. He picks me up leading me into the living room where Liam is sitting. He sits me on the couch. Liam looks up from his book running towards me he hugs me and i don't object i love how all the boys comfort each-other.  'It's okay love' he says. This time i cant take it .