Chapter16 What Have I Done?

HarryPOV

My mind force's me awake, because my dreams are filled with memories of Keri. I look around to see her still 'asleep" as they called it, I know she's in a coma though.

The only sign if her being okay is the rise and fall of her chest, and the beep of her heart monitor. I choke back my tears and swallow the lump in my throat, she will be okay Harry, just calm down. I close my eye's one last time and fall asleep.

Someone shakes my shoulder,my eyes open to find, Keri. 'Hi Haz" she says quietly I rub my eyes 'K-Keri?" i say she nods and i hug her "I'm so sorry" she says crying 'stop crying Keri, your to pretty to cry' she looks at me sniffling i wipe her tears 'it's okay Keri' i say she smiles 'oh and know your part Irish!" I say trying to lighten up the mood. "huh?" she says 'Niall had to give two pints of blood for you so now you are Irish" she makes a weird face I nod.

Niall wakes up at the sound of his voice. 'Keri?" he says 'thanks Niall' she responds. He wakes up the rest of the guys and Ally who all hug Keri and tell her how beautiful she is.

KeriPOV

Everyone hugs me and tells me I'm perfect, and I'm actually starting to believe it, maybe i am pretty, Probably not though. Harry sighs 'Keri we have some bad news" I look into his green eyes 'whats wrong?" i say "well uh since we didn't go home the six days you were out, Gurble died" My eyes grow wide "no gurbleee!!" i say Harry stifles a laugh and i hug him "Thanks for not giving up with me." he hugs me back 'i would never"

~1 week later~

"GUYS!!" yells Liam we all rush into the kitchen, man it's good to be home. "Whats up?" asks Harry holding my hand 'well i just got off the phone with Simon" Harry's grip tense's up "and what did he s-say?" Harry says "we got invited to his party!!!" all the boys cheer "and Keri can come" i roll my eyes and laugh 'what about Ally?" says Zayn 'she can come too!!! it's tonight at 9" he says. I gasp i need to find a dress,and i need to do makeup and hair in three hours. I grab my money and rush out the door and to my car.

I settle on yellow dress with a brown belt around the bust,black heels,and light curled hair. I take Harry's hand and join the others in the car, Louis is especially happy because apparently Simon buys the best liquors and has the funniest parties, me and Liam don't drink but i might have one glass of wine. We pull up to the huge mansion, and everyone rushes out of the car but Harry and Liam stay close to me, Harry goes directly to the bar me and Liam decide to greet a few people and then go and hang out. I look around the room seeing mostly blonde's in short pencil skirts or dresses that go up alittle less than mid thigh i sigh and pull down my dress alittle "You look fine" Liam says i nod 'okay thanks."

We greet Simon and Cher Lloyd and many other celebrities me and Liam sit on the couch and begin to talk just about everything.

~5 hours later~

"I'm tired" i say Liam yawns 'me too you go get Harry i'll get the others meet me in the car." I nod and walk over to find Harry kissing Ally. My heart shatters into millions of bits all i can say is 'Harry?"

HarryPOV

Ally leans closer to me he hand goes from my shoulder and down when she hits my belly button i pull away from her. 'Harry your so hot' she says she leans in and kisses me, i kiss back. 'Harry" i hear someone say i look up and see Keri tears in her eyes she throws something on the floor, and runs away. I stagger up to the spot she threw my ring,

what have I done?

A/N

Heyyyy sorry if this chapter was bad but trust me something will happen and it gets into even more drama!!! yeah so uh, that's it PS thanks for all the reads!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! lol byeee sorry for how short this chapter was too!!

-Demi