Chapter13 Break up or Stay?

KeriPOV

I sit up in my bed, smiling at the sleeping boy with curly hair sat next to me. I quietly get up out of bed, Cringing at the cold floor under my feet. i sigh going into my closet looking for something to wear. I settle on a grey wool pull over with white sleeves. I put on dark black fade on jeans and my red toms. i comb my hair and leave straight  with a grey Bennie on top, I only wear concealer and red lipstick. I walk downstairs to be greeted by my father. "Hi dad!" i say playfully He smiles 'hi hon, uh listen about you and Harry..' I'm focused now on his words "i don't think you should be seeing him" I stare at my dad in confusion 'why?" i say angrily "well" he holds out several magazines revealing pictures of him with girls kissing most of the headlines saying Harry cheats on girlfriend. I look up at my dad 'Harry would never do that to me!" i shout i instantly feel bad knowing he's only trying to protect me 'I'm sorry for yelling but dad Harry loves me he would never do anything like that!" My dad's eyes aren't warm like usual their like firm looking "i've already made up my mind i will give you 5 more days with the boy break up with him by then I'm only doing this because i love you pumpkin." With that he is walking outside briefcase in hand going to work.

I'm just sitting their in the kitchen, not crying, not speaking, just sitting, my mind is just trying to comprehend what just happened. Harry walks downstairs, in his boxers,and a white Shirt. 'Love what are you doing?" he asks seeing me just siting on the cold tiled floor. He walks over to me sitting next to me "you okay/' he ask's i slowly nod my head 'just-' i sigh 'just thinking' he smiles 'well I'm thinking i get dressed and we buy some Starbucks and some warm cookies from the bakery?" i nod a smile creeping up on my lips he helps me up and rush's upstairs to get dressed. Damn how can i ever break his precious heart.

HarryPOV

Holy crap she look's beautiful today. I could never look that beautiful like seriously never. I settle on blue jeans a black t shirt and a whit sweater. I throw on TOMS and we head out into the cold snowy day.

We walk towards the bakery buying a dozen warm fresh chocolate chip cookies, and we head to Starbucks.

I open the door for her an she walks in holding the small bag of cookies "thanks"  she says we walk up to the counter "hi i will have a vanilla latte with whip cream on top" Keri says "and i'll take a Carmel frapacino" i say. Her eyes go wide "would you mind signing this?" she ask's pulling out a notebook "I'm a huge fan!" Keri smiles at me and i sign it for her along with taking a picture. She hands us our coffee and we head back to Keri's house where we light her fireplace grab blankets and lay down on her couch watching "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer' some cartoon CartoonNetwork movie.

Keri keeps frowning at me though, did i do something wrong does she hate me? "Keri what's wrong you keep frowning at me"  she smiles 'no babe it's nothing....I'm just..uh...gonna miss you when you go on tour." She's lieing i can tel but i just nod and hold her closer to me.

KeriPOV

How can i break up with the boy i love? i love him so much he is amazing. OH MY GOSH! If i break up with him he may not want to be my friend. I look up at him he's laughing at something on the TV he looks down at me realizing my frown.

"Keri whats wrong you keep frowning at me."

SH**T he noticed lie lie lie Keri come on just say something you cant just stay quiet I open my mouth without thinking "no babe its nothing.... I'm just..gonna...miss you when you go on tour."  i say gritting my teeth hoping he wont notice. He nods pulling me closer to me. I sigh quietly and close my eyes.

I wake to Harry getting up "What's going on? how long was i asleep?' Harry turns to look at me "you where asleep for 3 hours and I'm just getting some water." i smile at him his green eyes twinkling at me. He vanishes into the kitchen, leaving me alone in the living room i yawn going into the kitchen to find Harry by the sink filling up his cup, i put my arms around his waist and lean into his back. H e turn his head to see me out of the corner of his eye he picks me up and spins me around 'Keri' he says 'i love you'