Chapter19 Truth Be Told...

A/N HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LIAM!! I GAVE UP SPOONS FOR THE WHOLE DAY CUZ OF YOU!! lol

KeriPOV

"HOME!!" I shout the boys smile as i walk up the stairs and into the house. I watch as the boys greet me hugging me especially Zayn for some reason. I smile at them all Harry wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear 'welcome back' I smile at him his curls are in his eyes and i push them away i kiss his lips and i walk upstairs crawling into my bed, and fall asleep.

"KERI!" Someone yells 'Harry?" i shout 'shh I'm not going to hurt him" someone's voice says I'm confused but then narrow down the voice, Allen.

"HARRY!" I'm shouting so loud my voice is cracking suddenly i can hear harry scream. I look around the all black room I'm in, suddenly a bright light pierces my eyes and illuminates Allen with a bloody knife "NO!" I'm screaming "Harry!!!"

HarryPOV

"Can we watch Jersey Shore?"  Niall ask's i nod turning on the TV suddenly a piercing scream runs through the house 'HARRY!" Yells Keri i get up running towards our room shes thrashing around in the bed I run over towards her and cradle her in my arms 'shh" i say her eyes open and she looks around at me. Taking deep breaths she stutters out "I'm sorry" and hugs me. "What happened?" i ask she stares at me 'Allen k-killed you' i put her head on my chest "shh its okay I'm here now okay?" i ask she nods I wipe the bangs out of her eyes. "Go back to sleep" i say she nods once more laying back down in bed, I shut the door behind me and walk back downstairs to the living room.

"Everything okay?" Liam ask's I nod. "Well um guys maybe uh she's too stressed" Niall says 'why would she be too stressed?" I ask 'well erm, her long lost sister comes back telling her her aunt died. Then she gets shot over Harry, then her friends turns on her, she goes anorexic basically, she fights with Harry he cheats on her they make up Allen comes back and now she has nightmares. Don't you think that's stressful?" I nod realizing everything shes going through. "I'm going to go for a walk okay guys i wanna think somethings over" I announce and leave.

The sun is setting and its warm and cold at the same time the sky is pink and a warm breeze sweeps over the trees. I smile at how perfect tonight is. Suddenly i hear a twig break from behind me i turn around quickly to find nothing. "weird" i say under my breath as i continue to walk i turn the corner i walk slowly over to the small meadow Keri and I go to. I lay down on the grass a tree as my pillow.  I take off my jacket and lay it next to me. Its to damn hot for it.

*Bling* my phone goes off i sigh and take it out of my pocket

New Text from: Ally reads across the screen my heart stops i look around me before opening up the text

Ally-Look behind you >:)

I turn around slowly scared of what i will find something goes on my mouth and it all goes black.

LiamPOV

The doorbell rings. I go and get it to reveal Kayla "Oh hey Kayla" i say as i gesture for her to come in. She smiles "Hi Liam" i shut the door and she walks into the kitchen to see Niall 'Hey Niall where's Harry?" she says "he went for a walk" she nods and walks upstairs to Keri's room.

"Niall" i say as he bits into his sandwich "yeah mate?" he says after swallowing "um I think i like Kayla" he smiles "aw does Daddy Directioner have a cwush?" i roll my eyes "yeah" he smiles 'how special"(A/N Lets pretend Liam and Zayn don't have girlfriends! But Louis does have Eleanor!) 

"How do I tell her?" i ask suddenly regretting telling him about this "ask her is she's free next Friday and that you want to take out to get to know her better" I smile at him 'that's a great ides thanks! and I'm starting to get worried they haven't caught Ally and Allen yet and Harry has been gone for awhile.' Niall just stares at me "I'm sure he's fine" i nod but something in my gut is telling me he's in trouble 'call him then Liam!" i pull out my phone and go through my contacts until i find Hazza Styles.