Chapter 20 You've Found Me

~1 Month Later~

KeriPOV

"Can you turn up the radio Paul?" Niall asks Paul nods and turns up the Rhianna song that's playing.

We are on our way to the camp grounds. The boys thought it would be fun to go camping to get my mind off of Harry which isn't working but we're here already so whats the point of telling them it was a stupid idea? Paul smiles 'we're here!" he says we grab our bags and tents and he drives off leaving us stranded basically inside the middle of no where 'Lets make the tents!" Liam says with a huge smile I nod we set up our tents.

Me and Liam in one

Niall and Louis

and Zayn gets one to himself, I was supposed to get one to myself but I cant sleep in a tent alone i mean really its cold and scary, at least Liam will understand if I *accidentally* hug him in the middle of the night if I'm cold or scared. Liam is apparently really good with camping stuff and puts up the tent in like 5 minutes and then helps the rest of the guys with there tents. I crawl into the tent. It's pretty big it can defiantly hold me and Liam i set up the sleeping bags and pillows and blankets. I look down at my hand and stare at Harry's ring, tears filling my eyes i wipe them away and sigh I walk out of the tent and look around at whats going on.

Liam's making Zayns tent

Niall is starting a camp fire (for smore's of course!!)

and Louis is chilling out sitting on a log, i decide to join him. 'Hey Lou' i say he looks at me 'i miss Harry" he says "i know so do I but we'll find him" i say 'really?" he asks "hopefully" i pat his back and get up. Wow I'm younger than him and I'm consoling him,weird I decide to join Niall with the camp fire. "Hey Keri" he says "hi Niall" He looks at the fire "so what'cha been doing?' he asks i smile at his accent i've always loved it "nothing much what about you m'e wee Lassie" I say trying to impersonate a Irish accent he rolls his eyes and talks like a American "no Keri just no" i smile and walk into my tent closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

AllenPOV

New text from Ally-"come pick me up"

I look over at the boy tied up in the chair this was Allys revenge on Keri for being such a bitch to her. I check the time 5:30am i should be able to leave i will be back around 7:30 or 8 and he will be up by them so we can torture him while he's up. I've already hit him and kicked him and cut him i think Ally should get a turn around now.

I write her back 'see ya soon" I grab my stuff and leave.

KeriPOV

I wake up from my dreamless sleep. My life is so boring and meaningless without Harry that I don't even dream and if i do their nightmares about Allen and Harry. Harry's voice echos around in my mind and I can see Allen's evil smile I know him and Ally are behind all of this i know they took Harry and are probably beating him senseless right now.

I get up and decide to take a walk so I can try to get my head off Harry.

I walk for about twenty minutes then realizing i have no idea where i am i pull out my phone and try to find some kind of WIFI so i can call Liam or one of the guys to come find me.

I walk up a few steps and hear a crunching noise under my shoe I look at what i stepped on........ A IPhone? i bend down and look at the crushed up white IPhone and realize, this isn't just any IPhone,

Its Harry's. I look around me, hoping to find a sign of Harry anything I see a shed.

HarryPOV

Allen cuts me one last time before leaving. My curls are flat against my head and blood and dirt cover me, my clothes are ripped and torn.