The Beginning of a new life

"Y/n, darling! Hurry up, before your breakfast gets cold!"

   Your mother called to you. You slowly rose up in the bed, and made your way to the bathroom. Sleepily, you brushed your teeth and washed your face, and fixed your hair and put on your uniform. Today you were attending a different school, far away from where you used to go. Away from the tragic event that happened. A event you'll never forget. You walked into the kitchen, and sat down at the table. Music filled the air as your older sister Amber, was playing the violin. 

   Amber was your parents favorite child. They didn't tell you, but you knew it. Amber was a tremendous student, and had many talents. She was a model, singer, actor, and to top it off she played many instruments such as guitar and violin. She was every boys dream girl, the moment they laid eyes on her they fell head over heels in love with her. However, despite that, she was a great sister. She always put you before herself. She'd take care of you when you were sick, and would give the best advice. Not much, but you loved it.

"That's beautiful, Amber." Your mom said placing a plate down in front of you both. "You'll do fabulous in the talent show!"

"Awe, thank you mom!"

"You should try to play something y/n." Your mother turned to you. "You should be more like Amber, get more involved! Drawing won't bring you anywhere."

"Sure mom." You said without looking up at her. You began to eat and think about a different life. Where your parents loved you and Amber equally, where they would be proud of you. But, dreams are just dreams right? You finished breakfast and headed out the door. You didn't bother to tell your mother goodbye. Why bother? You reached the new school and stood outside the gate.

"He can't get to you here...you're safe here." You told yourself. You sighed and walked inside, students were looking your way, whispering along another. You looked at the paper, trying to find out where your locker was. It took a while, but you managed to find it on your own. You did great. You deserve cake for this. Before you could open your locker, a hand slammed down on it from behind you, blocking you from escaping. You turned to see a boy with brown shaggy hair and freckles around his cheeks. His eyes were dark brown, they showed signs of bad news. A wide smirk on his face, he then spoke in a raspy tone. "Hey there cutie."

"Er...hi?"

"Never seen you around here before. What's your name?"

"Um...y/n. I'm new here."

"Oh really? Do you have a boyfriend?"

USED to have one. But he's bad news now. You thought. "No, I'm not interested in a relationship at them moment."

"Neat." The boy said. "I'm Mitch. Mitch Mitchelson, maybe I'll see ya around here. Alright toots?"

"Toots? Oh,um, sure..."

"Good girl, I'll see ya."

   Mitch began to walk away. You stood there, confused about what just happened. All of a sudden three girls approched you. One had long red hair pulled in a ponytail with a red bow. She wore a pink dress and black flats. The second one had blonde hair in two curly pigtails. She wore a blue dress with black flats too. The third girl had short black hair and a green dress with black flats as well.

"Are you okay?" The girl in pink asked.

"The nerve of that Mitch! He thinks he can flirt with any girl he sees!" The girl in blue exclaimed.

"If you ever need us to pound him, don't be afraid to ask!" The girl in green smiled cracking her knuckles.

"Oh...um..." You froze. Usually when girls at school talked to you, it started as an insult or warning to back off certain guys. You were a highly attractive teen, so you had guys going crazy over you. "I'm fine, thank you." You smiled sweetly as they smiled back.

"I'm Blossom! It's so nice to meet you! Welcome to this school!"

"I'm Bubbles! I really love your hair! It's so cute!"

"The names Buttercup! Nice to meet 'cha!"

"I'm y/n l/n. It's nice to meet you three-"

You stopped as soon as you heard a thud. You looked and saw a boy getting up off the ground. His glasses off his face. He moved his hands around the floor searching for them. Three boys stood over him, laughing as he tried to find them. One had long red hair and red eyes. He wore a red hat and red shirt, with black shoes on his feet. Another one had blonde hair that was parted in the middle. He wore a blue shirt and blue jean pants with black shoes as well. The last one had black messy hair and a band aid on his nose. His shirt was dark green, along with his pants and his shoes were black.

"Cough up some cash Jacques! Otherwise we'd beat you right here!" The boy in red exclaimed.

"Yeah, you remembered what happened last time!" The blonde one said.

"The slower you are, the more we are going to hurt ya." The one in green smirked.

Blossom frowned and crossed her arms. "Hey Brick! Why don't you leave Dexter alone!"

"Yeah!" Bubbles said. "You guys are always picking on him and the other smart kids!"

"He didn't do anything to you!" Buttercup joined in.

The boys looked over to the girls, and walked over to them. They stood in front of them, having an intense stare session. You felt awkward, but at the same time you felt bad for the Dexter guy. You squeezed in between the girls and guys, separating them from each other. "If it's not too much to ask. Could you please leave that guy alone? It's really stupid to pick on smart people because you can't get on their level of IQ."

A few students laughed. The girls behind you giggled at your comment, you felt proud. The boys didn't look so amused, in fact they seemed pissed. Brick leaned down to your face with a small smirk. "Alright babe. You got a deal. We won't pick on the nerds anymore, we'll pick on YOU."

You snapped back to reality at his comment. "Wait, no...I didn't mean to say that-"

"See you around Shorty." Brick snickered as he began to walk past you.

"Until again Ugly." Butch said as he followed behind him.

"You're gonna regret what you said, and you're gonna regret having this happen to you." Boomer said as he finally followed his brothers. Blossom linked her arm with yours, and said happily. "That was so amazing! No one else in school can stand up to the Rowdyruff Boys!"

"I think it was really nice that you sticked up for Dexter!"Bubbles said as you began walking with them.

"Oh yeah! And did you see the look on their faces? Classic!" Buttercup said.

"I shouldn't have said that..." You said shyly. "I currently left my old school for bullying..." You added. Bubbles held your hand and said, "Don't worry! You won't handle them alone! We got your back!"

"Yeah! I'm always down to kick some Rowdyruff ass!" Butercup exclaimed.

You smiled as they began walking off with you, talking and laughing. You still didn't even get to open your locker, but at the time you were really happy things were going well on your first day.