Crushing- Boomer

You were walking to the nearby store for some (favorite snack). It's been a while since you had them, and you were in the mood for something to bite on. As you reached inside, Bubbles called you, you answered a second after her call.

"Hey Bubbles! What's up!"

"Hi Y/N! Are you busy?"

"No, not at all! I'm just heading out to get a snack."

"Okay! Good! I was wondering if you'd like this ticket to the carnival? I would go, but thinking of the rides make me scared!"

"Sure, I have nothing better to do."

"Great! Wait there, I'll pick you up!"

After ten minutes, Bubbles pulled up in a small cute little blue car, Blossom and Buttercup don't know how to drive yet.  Blossom gets nervous, and Buttercup gets playful. She drove you both to a large carnival, and you hopped out the car. "You sure you want to stay in the car for a few hours?" you asked.

"I don't mind, I got juice and snacks, and the bathroom isn't too far. Just answer my calls okay, I want you to be okay."

"Sure thing, I won't take too long!"

"Please, take your time! I'll be here listening to my tunes!" Bubbles smiled rolling the widow up and hitting a button on the car, loud rock music blasting in the whole car. "OOOH! I love Blood, Death, and Destruction!" she smiled and bobbed her head to the beat. You walked into the carnival, it was pretty crowded. You didn't go on any rides, the longs were way too long. While you were walking, you bumped into...

Boomer.

First brick, now the younger brother?

"Y/n! Hi!" Boomer smiled.

"Hi?"

"I didn't know you'd be here!" Boomer realized he was being really nice and quickly toughened up. "Uh, I mean...What are you doing here, loser?"

"I was going to have fun, until you showed up..." you mumbled.

An elderly man walked up to you both, he seemed distressed. "Please sir, no one has been going in my Tunnel of Love! Would you and your lovely girlfriend here please test it out? If there is any damage, I take full responsibility!"

"She's not my-"

"WE'D LOVE TO!" you blurted. Poor old man, he must've built the ride himself. It wouldn't hurt to try. The old man thanked you and led you to the ride, it was freshly painted and such a cute and romantic scenery, I don't see why people wanted to ride it. You and Boomer stepped in a cute pink swan and the ride was off. Boomer was pouting, while you watched the beautiful colors and music calmly played.

"This is sooooo romantic!" you cooed.

"This is sooooo lame!" Boomer added.

You both remained silent until one of the lights malfunctioned and the boat stopped. "W-What happened?"

"Maybe your fatass made the boat stop..." Boomer mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT BLONDIE!"  

After that, the ride suddenly went forward fast, you held on  to Boomer in fear of falling out the cart. The cute little angel's faces burned off, leaving a robotic demon face with a creepy singing voice. Sparks nearly hitting you, you were scared. 

You started crying.

Boomer noticed this, and he didn't want to make it worse. So he held you close, and squeezed his eyes shut. "Don't cry, don't cry, everything's going to be alright. Don't weep, don't weep, close your eyes and go to sleep. It's okay, It's okay, I'll be here everyday. I'm here, I'm here, and you shouldn't fret, face your fear." Boomer chanted until the ride was over, the words he said managed to calm you down, and when you reached the other side, the old man wondered into the water. "I'm sorry! I tried to stop it! But I couldn't pull the lever!" he bowed to Boomer and you. "You may press charges, I must learn from my mistake.

An old woman rushed to the man, you assumed this was her husband. She didn't look happy.

"I told you Harold!" she screeched. "You're creation is deadly! You could've killed this couple! Why am I even married to an idiot like you!"

"M-Mimsy...I'm so sorry!" he studdered.

"Now they are gonna press charges on you! You're such an idiot Harold! Take down that stupid thing! Why can't you be normal for once! So stupid!"

Mimsy continued to yell at Harold, you noticed Boomer starting to get irritated, and he snapped, "You know what Mimsy? You're husband is a great builder." Boomer smirked. Mimsy looked at him, and scrunched her nose, "What?!"

"Just because he spends hard time building this ride doesn't mean it's bad. You have to be patient with him, he'd learn from his mistakes. What kind of wife are you? Talking him down like that?" Boomer glared at her. You smiled and joined in, "Yeah! A good looking guy like Harold here, could win the heart of any woman he desires! But he stuck with you because he loves you, you should treat him better."

"Listen here you little wench, you can't tell me how to treat my husband! Now you and your brother can get going!"

"She's my girlfriend." Boomer put his arm around you. "I love her, and it took a ride like that to know that holding her is true love. Too bad you wouldn't get it." You were blushing madly, did he mean it?"Harold! Keep building this ride, don't let her talk you down!" Boomer smiled at him.

So he really is a sweetheart....

"C'mon y/n, let's go." Boomer said pulling you away. You said goodbye to Harold and went to a game stand. There was this huge stuffed (favorite animal) that you wanted. You told Boomer you were gonna stay here to win it, and he looked up at it. "Ahhh! It's so cute! UM! I MEAN! I'M CUTER THOUGH!"

"I'm gonna win it!" You took a ball disk you paid for and tried to throw it at the duck, you missed. You tried again, and missed. Then you tried the third time and missed, you lost. You were pretty disappointed.

"Tough love kid, move along." The man behind the counter said rudely. Boomer shot him a glare, his eyes glowing dark blue with anger and the man realized that was unusual. But fearfully took the stuffed animal down, and called you y/n handing it to her. "Ah! Pretty girls deserve stuffed animals!" You smiled and hugged the stuffed animal, you thanked him and walked away.

"This was...fun." you smiled at Boomer. He blushed a bit and looked away and shrugged his shoulders. "Too bad it's back to the bullying at school, see ya Boomer. " y/n smiled as she walked away.

Boomer watched you walk away and sighed dreamily, he began walking away from the crowd and taking off into the air, flying back home.

tWo CHAPTERS COMMING UP AFTER THIS? WHAAAAAAT? :0