The Most Beautiful girl In School

Y/N walked into the school tired. She couldn't sleep after hearing the conversation her parents talked about. Her mom was talking about y/n's talents, and how she was in school for the past week.

"The teachers say she's an excellent student who does her work on time." Your mother said. "But after every assignment, she starts drawing!"

"So? At least she's passing Honey, isn't that wonderful?" You dad said.

"Yes,  but drawing! You know how I don't want her wasting her life, drawing and not getting a real job! Can't we just have a NORMAL daughter for once?" your mother exclaimed.

The conversation ranged through your head, you noticed a group of girls gathering around a wall, and went in investigate. Bubbles ran up to you, smiling brightly, as she dangled a paper in front of you. "Y/N! Look! You've been voted the most prettiest girl in school!" Bubbles squealed.

"The most prettiest wha..."

"The most prettiest girl in school!" Blossom chimed in. "Every week the boys make a paper about who are the prettiest girls!"

You took the paper and looked at it.  Your name was the first on the list, with a red heart sticker next to your name.

1: y/n l/n

2: Bubbles

3: Blossom

4:Buttercup

5:Millie Morgan

6: Princess Morbucks

You smiled brightly and squealed as Bubbles and Blossom joined you, Buttercup rolling her eyes and smiling. Suddenly Princess Morbucks pushed her way through the crowd, "Out of my way! The Princess is here!" she put her hands on her hips and smiled. "So, where is the list! Surely you girls must be disappointed that I have been voted prettiest girl!" Princess looked at the paper in your hands and snatched it. "ANNNND! The most prettiest girl of school is Y/N L/N!"
 she began to cheer and squeal, thanking each student until she paused and looked at the paper again.

"WHAAAAAT?! Y/N L/N?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She turned to you and scrunched her nose. "THE BOYS PICKED SUCH AN....AVERAGE GIRL INSTEAD OF ME?!"

"Must suck for you Morbucks." Buttercup smirked.

"UGH!" Princess crumpled the paper and turned to you. "You are running extra laps at practice." she glared and stormed off. She then screamed in excitement as Brick, Butch and Boomer walked your direction. She tried to jump into Brick's arms but he moved to the side quickly and kept walking as she fell to the ground. "YOU ASSHOLE!" she yelled.

"Hey there sweetie."  Brick cooed to you. "I assume you have our money?"

You sighed and digged into your pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, handing  it to Brick, who smiled and shoved it in his pocket.

"NO FAIR!" Bommer exclaimed. "DON'T GIVE HIM MONEY!  HE DOESN'T SHARE!"

"He's gonna spend it on sex magazines!" Butch yelled.

Brick punched them both in the stomach. And turned to you, he brushed the top of your head with his hand and smirked. "Good girl." Princess saw this, and boiled with anger and jealousy, she stood up and grabbed Brick's arm. "Bricky poo! C'mon! I'll buy you whatever you want!' Princess blushed and smiled.

"I told you not to call me that." Brickl frowned. "I don't want your used opened wallet anymore, I want a new wallet to spend." he smirked, Princess's face went red and she turned away from him and walked away.