Akira's Return

Y/n dreadfully wandered into the school the next day. Her eyes examined her surroundings making sure she didnt see Akira in sight.

He was nowhere to be found.

She had to avoid the boys too, if they see her in this state as He knew they would bother her about it. She didn't see the girls either, she could really use someone to talk to. She went into class, the girls still nowhere in sight. Boomer happened to be in class, he smiled at her but she quickly turned away from him.

"Okay class, please stop talking..." Your teacher muttered. The students kept on going until the teacher yelled "Shut up!" Gaining the classes attention. She cleared her throat and smiled, "Now. As you know, our school has been getting many new students this year. I suppose you all will get pretty crowded." She said as she walked to the classroom door.

"Everyone, please give a warm welcome to not only one, but three students." She opened the door and two girls walked in. Y/n immediately recognized the girls.

They were sisters, and very close friends at her old school with her.  If anything, they were not girls to be messing with. The first girl was named Shaskyeol. She had a small curly afro, dark brown eyes, dark skin,and she wore a white rainbow NIRVANA shirt and matching red shorts. She wore white socks with rainbow striped at the top and red flats. The second one was Nicole, way different than Shaskyeol. She wore a a typical pink and white schoolgirl uniform. She had dark brown skin, big blue eyes that had pink pink eyeshadow caked over it. She wore one long song and one short sock with pink shoes and colorful bracelets on both arms and cute hair accessories. Her hair was styled into two "puffs", one on each side of her head. She wore dark red lipstick and her lashes were caked with mascara.

"Y/n! Hiiii!" Nicole screamed and waved at you. Everyone turned and looked at you, but you werent bothered. Nicole was always loud, but she was very sweet just like Shaskyeol.

"Hi Nicole." You smiled.

"Miss Nicole, please use you inside voice." Your teacher hushed her.

"Sorry teach!" She smiled.

"I told you not to be so loud..." Shaskyeol sighed.

Your teacher motioned at the door for the last student to come in. You felt your heart sank,and your body heat up as you saw that familiar face.

A boy walked into the room. His blonde locks slit back without a hair out of place. He worea typical white buttoned up shirt, khaki pants, and black shoes. His green eyes bringing out his handsome features, his lips curled into a smirk as his eyes settled on y/n.

Akira.

A very handsome, yet horrible guy indeed.

"Hello, I'm Akira, I don't know you all but I'd love to." Be narrowed his eyes at you. "In fact, I already know y/n."

"How sweet, I'm sure y/n would love to assist you all about the school, right y/n?" Your teacher smiled at you.

"Yeah..." You whimpered.

"Akira, why don't you sit by-" your teacher started, until Nicole pusged him aside and frabbed her sister's arm. "We would love to sit by y/n!" Nicole smiled. Akira a winches and lightly tapped Nicole's shoulder. "Ah...you stepped on my foot by accident..." Nicole's face darkened, and she glared at him. "I didn't do it on accident." She whispered and slowly dug her heel into his foot before dragging Shaskyeol to the two empty seats by Y/n.

"Hey, good to see you again." Shaskyeol smiled.

"We missed you!" Nicole smiled and eyed Akira as he sat down. She mumbled "Asshole" under her breath.

Aftter class you quickly got up to leave.  Some girls were surrounding Akira l,obviously into him. "Y/n! Wait!" Shaskyeol said dragging Nicole behind her. Nicole was playing with a small digital toy, robotic cat noises came from it. She giggled at it.

Shasyeol walked out with you. "We won't let Akira get to you." She smiled. "Thats why when he annouced coming here,me and Nicole came as well."

Nicole sticked her head between them. "Yeah! It took alot of begging, chores, and good behavior to come here!"

Shaskyeol turned you to her,her hands on your shoulders as she stared at you. "If he messes with one of us, he messes with all of us."

"Yeah! If he tried the hurt you you, you can beat him up and ill join in!" Nicole proceeded to punch invisible air, and made threats that were too funny to be serious.

Brick and Butch met up with Boomer. They all laughed and headed to next period together, Nicole eyes darted to Butch. "Oohlala! Who's the green cutie y/n?"

"Huh? Oh, that's Butch."

"Butch? Oooh...definitely my type." Nicole purred and blushed.

"Everyone is your type." Shaskyeol sighed.

"BUT not every guy is tall, dark, and handsome!" Nicole whined.

"Y/n! There you are!" Princess valled out and stormed over. She stopped in front of you, her hands on her hips. "You missed practice yesterday night to skip to a party??"

"Sorry Captain, but I-"

"Not buts! If you want to stay on this team, take it seriously! You are nothing without me!"

"Daisy Duck looking bitch..." Shaskyeol muttered.
Princess turned to the sisters. "Um,and you both are?"

"Hi! I'm Nicole! And this is my sister Shaskyeol!" Nicole chimmed.

"Um, change your hair."

"Huh??! Why?!" Nicole frowned. "Becaude I'm the only one allowed to have that hairstyle! Ha! I practically invented it!"

"But you didn't." Nicole muttered.

"I'm the Princess of this school,so I suppose you go on about,change your hair, and maybe wear something you can actually pull off." Princess smirked.

"The hell you just say about my sister?" Shaskyeol bawled her fists.

"Oh really? You are the princess of this school?" Nicole asked. Or I cess nodded and said "Don't yousee me in magazines? Daddy always puts me in them!"

"Oh yeah!" Nicole smiled. "You were in. Clown Monthly right? The red hair, freckles, and silly face is what I regonize!" Nicole smirked. Princess turned and turned her nose away, walking from the trio.

Akira walked up to the tree,smiling brightly at y/n. Nicole tried lungging at him but her sister held her back. He wasn't fazed, he stopped in front of y/n, who hanged her head.

"Hey sweetheart,long time no see." He spoke in his strong accent.

Y/n didn't say anything.

Akira hugged her tightly and smiled. Nicole went ballistic and began cursing and screaming at him. Shaskyeol using all her might to hold her back.

"Ah, that beautiful face. Oh how I missed you my love. You missed me?"

"I..."

Y/n winced as Akira digged his nails into her skin. His face cold and his eyes seemed full of excitement and dominance. "I said...did you miss me?"

"Y-Yes..."

"That's my girl. Now hold my hand."

"BITCH DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR ILL RIP YO DI-" Nicole started.

"Be quiet!" Shaskye shushed her. "And Akira! If you do something to her I will rip your dick off and feed it to my cat!"

Nicole frowned" Shaskyyyy I was supposed to say that part!"

Y/n took Akira's hand and walked with him pass the girls,who frowned knowing they couldnt do much. Heads turned, and whispers filled the air as y/n hung her head. The boys stopped and looked at her, seeing how distressed and scared she appeared to be.  Brick stopped in front of them, and grabbed y/n's hand, catching her by surprise. "Y/n, who is this?" He asked without taking his eyes off Akira.

Akita squeezed your hand, you put on a fake smile.

"He's my boyfriend."