Prologue

Here I was at another show, bored and waiting for it to start. Talking to other fans I met in the crowd was a great way to pass the time. They were actually pretty down to earth, just like me. I looked around to see the arena packed solid, realizing quickly how impressive that was. There aren't many bands that can accomplish that these days.

The lights went out and the crowd went crazy, screaming and jumping. He was singing from behind the curtain and all you could see was his shadow moving around. All of the women in the crowd went crazy when he finally shot onto the stage. Rumor has it, he's really hot. I looked up, trying to see his face, but his eyes were covered with sunglasses. He bounced around the stage, full of energy and adrenaline. I looked around to see how well everyone knew the songs. They sang word for word, right along with him. Finally, he removed the sunglasses and the crowd went insane.

About half way through the show, he walked into the crowd. Passing me up at first, but then backing up and glaring at me with intensity. Walking directly over to me, he began singing right to me as he touched my face. He stayed in that spot for the rest of the song and I locked eyes with him. The way the audience reacted to him was amazing. It was obvious that he loved his fans, just by the way he talked to them and they loved him too. His personality and sense of humor were great and he definitely knew how to work a crowd.

By the end of the show, I was so exhausted. I made my way over to the merch table and purchased a CD before getting in line, excited to have it signed by the band. All I wanted was a few seconds to look into his beautiful blue eyes.

It was finally my turn and I walked up to the first band member, the drummer. I looked at him for the first time that night, since I never even caught a glimpse of him during the show. He was staring right at me. Grinning, he said, "I suppose you want me to sign this." He giggled as he signed my CD and passed it over to Tomo.

I knew my face was bright red and Tomo shook his head. "Okay, then." He also signed and slid it over to Jared.

I was finally in front of him, looking into that gorgeous face. He signed my CD and asked if I enjoyed the show, while placing his hand on top of mine. I just nodded my head, unable to speak. I took one last look at Jared before walking away.

One of the crew members pulled me out of the line, making small talk with me as he took me back inside the arena. I sat down on the couch and tried to make myself comfortable. There were bottled waters and snacks covering a table across the room. Uninterested, I sat there until I finally saw Jared approaching. He picked up a bottle of water and came over to stand in front of me. "Take a walk with me."

I stood up and followed directly behind him. We eventually ended up in his dressing room and he closed the door. "So, was this your first mars show?"

I could hardly speak and a quick, "Yes," was all I could say.

He smiled, "What was your favorite part?"

Blushing, I grinned while responding. "I can't decide, it was all great, but if I had to choose, I would say it's got to be when you sang to me." I looked up and down his sweaty body while chewing on my fingernail. "So, do you often pick out women from your shows and bring them back to your dressing room?"

He stepped toward me and pushed the hair out of my eyes. "Would it offend you if I said I did?" The sinister smirk on his face as he answered my question, only made it more difficult to hide my excitement.
"Do I make you nervous?" He asked, leaning down, to press his lips to the seam of mine. I instantly granted him access as excitement filled my body. His tongue delved into my mouth and I could feel my heart beating madly against my chest. As the kiss ended, I leaned back against the door and watched him reach down to lock it.

"No," I lied. He pulled his shirt off and I stared at his muscular arms and chest in amazement. His body was flawless, as was his beautiful face.

He pulled me to him and kissed me as he lifted my right leg, placing it around his waist. I took a deep breath when he tugged my hair back and bit down on my neck. It didn't bother me that he was sweaty, I was so happy just being there with him. It was quickly becoming clear why I was pulled back and I knew that I had to calm myself.

Closing my eyes, I let his hands wander all over my body. He reached down to pull my skirt up and glanced down to see that I wasn't wearing any panties.

"You came prepared," he said, unbuttoning his pants. He lowered them just enough to pull his hardening length out. Immediately, I dropped to my knees as he stared down at me. When I licked over the swollen tip, he shuddered. He leaned forward, placing his hand against the door for support as I took him into my mouth.

Glancing up, I watched him watching me as I attempted to take all of him into my mouth. That look on his face was so intense, he looked like he wanted to tear me apart and I was certainly going to let him.

I got so wet listening to the sounds of pleasure he was making. He gripped the back of my hair as he moaned loudly, sliding into my throat. I dug my fingernails into his legs, leaving marks and internally smiling, he wouldn't forget me.

He was out of breath when he told me to get up and bend over the couch. I did exactly what he told me, without any hesitation. Following me, he moved right behind me. I held my breath when he slid two fingers into me. "I think you liked sucking my cock."

Moving his fingers in and out slowly, I started to whimper. I surely wasn't expecting my night to end this way and struggled to remember every detail.
With a smack to my ass he whispered, "Don't move," and he walked over to a table. He quickly returned and I heard the condom wrapper being torn open.
I braced myself against the couch as he pushed into me. It wasn't easy to stay quiet, especially when he wrapped my hair around his fist, tugging as he fucked me roughly. It seemed the more I struggled to stifle my moans, the harder he tried to make me scream. I felt my muscles start to contract and grabbed onto the couch for balance.

He picked up the pace and I knew that tomorrow, I would have bruises on my hips. With one final hard thrust, he exploded inside of me. Aside from a few grunts, he was pretty quiet as he leaned against my back, trying to catch his breath.

Staying there for a few minutes, gathering enough strength to get up, he finally moved. I straightened my skirt and moved around the couch to sit down. I watched him pull his pants up. Turning to look at me, he spoke. "Aren't you tired of this yet? Why do you always pretend to be a fan? Can't we try something new?"

I looked at him and shook my head no. "Baby, don't act like you didn't love that!"

He picked up his bottle of water and took a long sip, letting out a giggle. "I did, but my brother and the crew are getting pretty disgusted by our little sex games."

Leaning back against the couch, I got comfortable and laughed, "Your brother is just jealous because he doesn't have anyone to play with."