Chapter 34

Closing the door, I stood there confused. 'Did he seriously just leave after getting me all worked up?' As I walked through my living room, I shook my head in disbelief. Was it me? 'No, he said he was being a gentleman.' I let out a very sarcastic laugh. 'Who does this shit?'

My frustration only grew from there. He turned me on, teased me beyond belief, and promptly left me in a puddle of my own wetness. It felt like I was on fucking fire from the minute we arrived from dinner and it wasn't going away anytime soon. Listening to my heels click on the floor as I walked to my bedroom, I stood in front of the full length mirror, determined to notice if maybe something was off to make him want to leave the way he did. My makeup was slightly smudged, but I was almost positive that was from the hot make out session on the couch.

I just couldn't understand what happened, because I knew he was more than ready to fuck me. The way he kissed me proved that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Hunger, lust, and passion, yep, they were all there tonight.

Maybe he did this to purposely work me up! 'Did he want to hear me beg for it?' Would he really do that, knowing that I'd go to him? Part of me wanted to just take care of myself, hell, I had what I needed for that. Pacing around the room, I hated that I desired his touch so badly and knew it was inevitable that before the end of the night, I'd be at his house. 'Fuck it!' I re-applied my lipstick, grabbed my keys and rushed out the door.

The more I thought about the way he acted tonight, the more I knew that he deliberately left me like that. This was Shannon's little game and while it was part of what attracted me to him, it pissed me off to no end. I would truly be stunned if I got there and he wasn't home or worse yet, I found another woman there. I caught every single red light between my apartment and his house.

When I parked in front of his house, I walked up to the gate and punched the code in with lightening speed. Pushing the gate open, I noticed that he was leaning against the open door looking at his watch. His shirt was unbuttoned and he was barefoot. "Took you long enough." He grinned.

"Bite me!" I pushed past him, tossing my purse down on the couch. I heard the door slam shut and his strong hands pulled me into the hallway. Without warning. I was thrust against the wall as he leaned in to kiss me. My arms locked around his neck and I violently shoved my tongue into his mouth.

He bit my bottom lip hard and I pulled away, licking over it as if I were bleeding. His lips were so close to mine when he spoke. "You want to play rough? Don't ask me to bite you and then get mad when I do it. Now, are you done getting smart with me?"

Fuck, I wanted to see this side of him for so long! I wanted to push him and find out just what he was capable of. "You started it."

He gripped both of my arms, forcing them over my head and making my body stretch. His grip was tight. "I told you that I was being a gentleman tonight and I had every intention of keeping that promise, but if you want to be a smart-ass, I'll use and abuse that pretty little mouth right here, again."

With that, his lips attacked mine. One of his hands continued to hold both of mine over my head, while the other slipped down my body, between my thighs. "Are you wet for me?" His voice was almost a whisper and the scent of champagne still lingered on his breath. His hand slowly slithered up, pulling my dress with it all the way to the waistband of my black underwear. "What's wrong? You've got nothing contemptuous to say now, tough girl?"

When I didn't respond, he yanked the flimsy fabric, ripping my panties at the sides. I gasped against his lips as his fingers began circling my bare, throbbing clit. "Mmmmm, so tell me, what exactly was it that I said or did to make you this wet?" His deep voice cut right through me. "Come on, Carrie, I genuinely wanna know what it was."

His thick fingers moved up and down my soaked folds before pushing into me. His other hand tightened around my wrists and his upper body pressed against mine. My head started to spin as the fire inside me grew. Dropping my head backward against the wall, I listened to his deep groan as teeth sank into my collarbone.

"Shannon, Oh God.." I was totally lost as his mouth sucked on my neck and his fingers had me ready to explode. I was moaning and trying as hard as I could to break free, not to run away, but to drop to my knees and pleasure him. I was dying to taste him again. "Little girl, you have no idea what you started." He hissed, increasing his tight hold on my wrists and forcing me to stand on my toes.

"You will think of me tomorrow every time you look in the mirror and see the imprint of my teeth on your beautiful skin." He licked over his lips, admiring the marks he left along my neck. Moaning loudly as his fingers picked up the pace, he was quickly edging me. His eyes met mine and he withdrew his digits slowly, pulling them from his mouth. "Fuck!" I cried, watching his tongue glide over each one before shoving them into his mouth and sucking them clean.

"You taste better than pink champagne sweetheart." The cocky grin made me shiver and I saw the flicker of lust in his eyes as he slowly lowered my hands. Still gripping them tightly, he spun me around and pulled my back against his chest.

Shannon's hand moved through the back of my hair, gripping a handful as he pulled me back harder. I immediately felt his hardness growing against my ass. He bit the patch of skin directly under my ear. "I don't want to rip this sexy little dress because I would definitely like to see it again. Take it off for me. Then I want you on the bed, waiting for my next request. Can you do that for me?"