Chapter 3

Eli threw himself face first onto his bed and moaned into his pillow.It was Friday evening after school and Eli was a nervous wreck. Every since Franco invited him and Makeena to the party on Monday, Eli couldn't think of anything else besides that.What if he embarrassed himself?Or got so drunk that he said something and Franco hated him forever? But Franco would drink too right?After all he told him that he drunk and they had shared a smoke just yesterday. He had just gotten off the phone with Makeena and she told him to chill and get dressed and she'll be there in 15 minutes, but he just couldn't shake the feeling off.

"What if I don't get dressed and Makeena and I just stay in and watch TV and movies and make fun of people like we always do most Friday nights?" Eli thought and decided against it because he could tell Makeena was getting fed up with his obsessing (That's what Makeena called it) over Franco and the whole 'What if?" scenarios of every kind, so he rolled off his bed and crawled over to his closet.

"What should I wear." Eli thought out loud closing his eyes and thinking of all the possible things he could wear.Although he didn't care as long as it wasn't a total mess he was still thinking hard.

"Why don't you get the fuck up and look." A voice startled Eli and he jumped up, all color leaving his face.

Eli met faces with Makeena who was leaning up again his now closed door.

"You scared me.I thought you said 15 minutes?" Eli said opening his closet.

"Yeah,well I lied. Now sit over there I'll get something for you to wear." Makeena said shooing Eli to his bed.

"Makeena, what would I ever do without you in my life?" Eli questioned sitting cross legged on his bed.

Makeena smirked and tossed him black skinny jeans and a yellow shirt with a Pikachu on it.

"Aw I remember when me and you bought these." Eli smiled and held up he Pickachu shirt.

"Uh hu."Makeena said unzipping her hoodie and revealing the identical Pickachu shirt." Taadaa"

"Oh my god,Makeena.I can't" Eli laughed and slipped his shirt off.

"We're gonna be so cute matching." Makeena droned and pulled out her phone.

Eli looked down and noticed that she was also wearing her black skinny jeans.

"Right.Who are you texting?" Eli asked standing up and jumping the rest of his way into his pants.

"Franco.You haven't texted him yet I assume." Makeena said making her question into a statement.

"No I have...just not on like an all day basis." Eli lied.He hasn't texted Franco once since he got his number.

"Mhm sure.OK you ready?" Makeena looking herself over once in the mirror and brushing chestnut brown her hair over one shoulder with her hand.

"Yeah." Eli said opening his bedroom door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So do you like it?!?The party?!?"Franco yelled to Eli and Makeena over the blaring music that was making their eardrums buzz.

They had been at the party for nearly two hours and they mostly talked and and they were all high due to major second hand smoke and only tipsy since they didn't drink a bunch.

"Shit's poppin'." Eli yelled back.

"Right.Come here." He yelled also signaling them to follow hm in case they didn't hear.