Chapter 10

"Mommy!!! I missed you!" Vinny squeals and jumps into his mothers arms while Eli and Makeena stand awkwardly behind him.

"I missed you too,love." Vinny's mom looks up at Eli and Makeena. "Who are these people?"

Vinny's face lights up and he jumps to Eli's side.

"This is my boyfriend, Eli and this is his best friend, Makeena."

Vinny's mom studied Eli for a few moment before smiling.

"Hi, I'm Emma, nice to meet you." Franco's mom said and shook both Makeena and Eli's hands.

"Nice to meet you too." Makeena and Eli said in unison.

"Well I have to go so I'll see you guys later. Bye Emma, it was nice to meet you." Makeena said and almost ran out of the house.

"I'm so sorry I missed you birthday, Frankie. What did you do for it?" Emma asked. Franco and Eli exchanged looks and Eli just fropped his head.

"Nothing really. I just hung out with Eli and Makeena and Eli and I came out as a couple!" Vinny squealed and grabbed my hand. "Because he was scared and I convinced him that it would be okay so at lunch we stood up on the table and he kissed in front of everyone. How sweet is that!"

Emma looked at Eli with a smile plastared on her face. "You don't look like you're gay."

Eli laughed awkwardly and smiled.

"I'm not. I'm only gay for your son. If that makes any sense."

Emma opened her mouth to respond and Vinny cut her off.

"Leave him alone. He's still trying to figure himself out. Leave him alone before he turns straight again."

"Not going to happen as long as your around." Eli mumbled and Vinny giggled.

"See,Look how sweet he is!" Vinny squealed and pecked Eli on the mouth. Vinny's mom smiles uncomfortably and Eli mirrors it.

"I have to go home soon so I'm going to get my stuff and I'll be gone." Eli smiled and hurried upstairs to Vinny's room to gather his clothes.

"See looked what you did. You made him uncomfortable." Vinny whines and goes upstairs to help Eli.

"What did you do with all those pictures?' Eli asked shoving the rest of his clothes into his bag.

"I stuffed them in my closet and when my mom goes to bed or leaves I'm going to throw them out somewhere. I don't know where yet." Vinny puts in hands into his pockets and rocks back on the balls of his feet.

"Oh okay. Do you want help getting rid of them?"

"Mmmm, I guess so here." Vinny takes Eli's bag from him and shoves a bunch of pictures inside. "Throw these out for me.'

"Okay. Bye bye." Eli smiles and kisses Vinny quickly and leaves. Vinny sighs happily and curls back up in bed and falls asleep.

{ AN: This chapter is short and ugly and I hate it but I didn't know what to write and I didn't want to just change the whole chapter so I made it short and ugly. Enjoy.}