Chapter 8

ELI'S POV

Well it's safe to say that I was overreacting about keeping me and Vinny's relationship a secret. I mean,what the hell was I thinking everyone loves me. That sounds conceited but whatever.It's true. Vinny's across the room looking for clothes in nothing but his boxers. Damn,he's cute.Like really cute.I don't think you understand just how cute he his. I'm taking him out for his birthday. We're going to that new club with Isabelle and Makeena. Vinny doesn't want to go because he hates Isabelle.I don't actually know why though,he just hates her.

"Shit.Stupid fucking cats!" Vinny yelled tossing his sweater to the other side of the room that has been clawed and chewed at and continues to rumgae through his dresser drawers

"Vinny?"I called to him smiling.

He's so adorable when he's frustrated.I know that's lame,but it's true.His face gets all red and when he breathes he puffs his cheeks out slightly and furrows his eyebrows.It's adorable.

"Not now,Eli." he grunted and continued to look.

"Vinng." I called to him again

"Eli I said not now." he snapped.

Baby." I called one more time knowing he was about to snap.

He snapped sooner than I thought he would.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Come here." I opened my arms.

"No."

"Please."

"No!"

"Baby.."I purred seductively. "Come here."

Just the way he likes it.

Franco stopped moving and took a big,long breathe before pulling out a shirt and examining it quickly before tossing it on his bed and moving to his closet.

"Baby..." I purred again this time getting up and wrapping my arms around his torso and nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Fuck.What do you want,Eli?" Franco giggled, finally giving in to my touch and melting in my hold.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to." I whispered biting his ear gently.

"No.I wanna go out and get wasted." Vinny said trying to slip out of my hold,but I pulled him closer and held him tighter.

"You sure?I know you don't like Isabelle." I asked kissing his cheek watching his mouth curve into a grin.

Vinny opened his mouth answer the doorbell rang.

"It's probably Makeena.Can you get that for me?" Vinny asked and I nodded slapping his ass before leaving making him jump and giggle.

I flew down the stairs and opened the door to Makeena who looked too gorgeous for her own good.

"Damn,Baby.You look amazing." I squealed motiong for her to spin around for me.

FRANCO'S POV

"Where the hell are all my goddamn clothes going?" I moaned after Eli was out of ear shot of me.

I can't think straight when he starts to work his magic on me.It's so...I don't even know but it's fucking amazing.The way his hands travel around my body and caresses everything and his kisses that are so soft.I think I love him.Like I know that's totally gross because I'm being all lovey dovey and according to like relationship length me and him are basically strangers!But I kind of think I do like I have never ever ever felt like this about anyone and he just makes me swoon.Like the way he acts and does his everything and how he spoils me and-Oh my god It's just everything I have always wanted and more...