Chapter 7

"Vinny.Wake up." Eli whispered in Vinny's ear and climbing on top of him.

Eli has this mental alarm clock that wakes him up at the same time every morning.Even on the weekends.

"I don't want to." Vinny whined half asleep and covered his eyes with his hands

"But what about school?We have to go.I have to see my baby." Eli said prying Vinny's hands away from his face.

"I am your baby." Vinny informed him now fully awake but still covering his eyes with his hands.

"Makeena is my baby too."

"Fuck Makeena.I'm your one and only baby."

Eli smiled and sighed and stood up and started dragging Vinny him out of the bed.

"ELI, I WILL SHIT ON YOU! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! GET OFF OF-"

Vinny crashed onto the floor.

"Eli you asshole. You hurt me." Vinny pouted rubbing his hand with one hand his arm with the other.

Eli immediately regretted it and pulled Franco into the tightest hug he could manage.

"I'm sorry,baby.Forgive me?" Eli kissing the spot on Vinny's head and his arm.

"Mmmmmm.Okay.Under one condition." Vinny said deviously.

"And What would that be?" Eli asked

Vinny smiled and his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Get into the shower with me." Vinny whispered into Eli's ear and his jaw slightly dropped.

"You want me to shower with you?" Eli asked bewildered."I'm not doing that."

"Why not?" Vinny asked yawning.

"Because that's fucking disgusting."Eli said half serious.

"No it's not.It's hot." Vinny said clearly hurt.

"I know I didn't mean it like that.Later okay?" Eli laying on the ground and pulling Vinny on top of him.

"Okay.I love you."Vinny mumbled rubbing his nose against Eli's.

Eli rubbed back trying to ignore the fact that Vinny's breath at the time was one of the nastiest smells he had ever had the displeasure of smelling.

"Love you too. Now go take a shower."Eli said smacking Vinny's butt and Vinny slid off of him.

"Oh and Vinny." Eli called to Vinny when he was about to close the door an his way out.

"What?"

"Happy Birthday."

Vinny stared at Eli in total confusion.

"Today is not my birthday. My birthday is tomorrow." Vinny said grabbing his phone and looking at the calendar on his phone."Oh shit it is my birthday."

"What do you want for your birthday?" Eli asked who already knew what Vinny was going to say.

"Well" Vinng started bouncing backwards onto the balls of his feet."I would love it if you know.During lunch you could tell everyone how much you love me and kiss on top of a table for everyone to see."

"No." Eli said immediately.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not ready for that yet.I'm sorry"

Vinny didn't respond and he just stormed to the bathroom and Eli flinched at the sound of him slamming the door.

"PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP ASSHOLE!" A voice much deeper than his yelled.Eli guessed it was Vincent's brother.