part 7

All de magic we made Part 7

So I’m back home and here is the next part hope you like it.

Tony pov.

Ziva and I are back at my apartment. “honey should I make you some food? Or we could go to a restaurant” I could see the smile on her face when I said restaurant. ‘’yes I would love too is it okay that I change clothes?” “sure honey”

Ziva went back to her apartment to change clothes. I took a shower and made myself ready for tonight.

Ziva pov

I drove home to change. First I took a shower. I was done showering and looked in my closet for some clothes. Oh dam I have nothing to wear. I thought to myself until a saw a blue dress. I grabbed the dress and changed. The dress was about 3 inches above my knee. i curled my hair and bit some make up on. By the time that I was finished I heard a knock on the door. oh that must be tony.

I opened the door. and saw tony he wore a suit. He did something with his hair it looked different but I couldn’t find out what it was.

“are you ready miss David” tony said “yes I am” I looked at tony and he said “well lets go”

Tony and I drove for about 10 minutes. We arrived at the rooftop grill. “tony this restaurant is very expensive” “I know but its for a very special lady” tony answered. I smiled at him and we walked in the restaurant. A waiter showed us our table and we sat down. “tony your really sweet” I said. “well I’m trying” we ordered our food and waited for about 30 minutes until it was ready. Tony had a T-bone steak. And I had a salad with a rum steak.

We ate our food and drove back to Tony apartment. He opened the door and let me in. “maybe we can watch a movie” Tony said “sure I would love too.

Tony put the movie friends with benefits in the DVD player and we start watching it.

We were halfway trough the movie when tony got a phone call

Tony pov.

My phone ringed so I answered it. hello Tony DiNozzo speaking I said.

So I know this chapter was a bit boring. But in the next chapter will happen more.