Three

It's night, Tomorrow I go to school... I don't hate going to school but I don't like it, I mean I'm kinda smart? I think?.. But It's amazing how people call you names, Because of who you are? It's not really fair, Because I get called so many names at school but I'm still smart than them?..

I don't really sleep at night, That's why I have bags under my eyes.. Big black bags..

My hairs a dirty blond and cyan eyes. White skin ( I look like a vampire.. )

I tend to just sit up in my bed and watch as my mind controls my thoughts, Fears, sadness, happieness, It's all there, all in my mind. Wondering, Breaking the walls in my head to hide my sadness, It's all I ever think about lately.

I've never known to be '' talkative'' I'll talk Sometimes when you talk to me.

I've always been one to hide my thoughts from people, To hide my mind, To hide my life and love of talking.

I've been to scared to be open up to someone. To Open my heart and mind, To just talk and talk talk talk-

It's hard to even open up to my mother, To talk to her, to smile to her.

I've never really been happy. To laugh and smile is not me, to laugh so much I fall on the ground? I've always wanted to do that, To just laugh. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.

But it won't ever happen, knowing me, I'm just a girl in a bubble, If you cross that bubble though... Something will happen. It won't be your fault. It will be mine. It's always mine. Lily Anne, You did something wrong. Lily Anne You hurt someone, Lily Anne Stop it, Lily Anne this Lily Anne that, It's always Lily Anne. Lily Anne Lily Anne Lily Anne. Stop it, Just stop it.

I've hurt people before, It wasn't my fault though, It was there's- I didn't do anything, Remember when I said I have a bubble? They Broke the bubble. Destroyed it. Threw a bomb at it.

If I say go away It's for your own good. It's like something happens when I'm mad, I black out and the next thing I know is- Someone is dead.

That's why people are scared of me? Right?... I'm sure of it. It's what happens, That's why I don't talk to people, I haven't had a hug in so long... I forgot how it feels. To be touched by a human. To even been smiled and not to be scared I hurt someone. To not care if I get hugged, To be happy, to be one with my thoughts, To not fight with my own mind and heart. It's hard to even smile with my sadness.

How can I smile? I used to ask myself. How can I be happy? No awnser, Still nothing...

I'm used to people coming into my life and hurting me for who I am. How can I even like someone? Can I please be happy for once? I ask and ask ask myself. Wanting to be happy without a fake smile across my face.

I mean How? Please someone tell me.

Save me...

I fight and fight fight fight but no one backs me up. No one takes my hand, and hold me up as I fall. How can I even fight anymore. Fight my sadness, anger, annoyness, fear.