Eleven.

Screaming,crying,flying, they are all here, all around me. But all I can focus on is the man standing right in front of me, laughing at my face, my face that is crying, gasping for help, that man. That man! His my real father. I know his face. I know how he speaks.. His voice, like chains whipping you in the back, The one thing I know is that I have to get to the twin, I have to get to him. But I look there, and his gone... How did he get up and run away, in a matter of seconds...

The next thing I see is Addison smiling, laughing. " I got her for you boss. " Addison says smiling and laughing. " I told you! I'm good at acting now am I sir! " He screams, laughing.

Boss? Got?.. Acting?

" Yes, Yes. You are good, now hand her to me at once! " He says. " You will be a good girl, and come to daddy, huh? " He adds.

No Wonder my mother gave me away, so he can't get me, this is all making since now!

Addison pushes me to my father and says, " Go Twat. " I turn around and grab his head and bash it into the wall next to us, " I'm not going with! You can't make me! I won't! I wont! I Wont!!! " I scream bashing his head. I feel a shaking, I look behind me and I see the twin, His bleeding so much, I feel someone grab my brown hair and yank it backwards. I scream and I see the twin, The sad looking dead one. He goes something with his hands and my father screams in pain, he grabs his brother and stares for about 2 seconds before running to me.

He rises his hands and his right next to me, He rises his hands again and this time it's over his face. We are in some kind of house? It's dark. I can't see anything.

He flips a light I think and there are 9 people and him there I think... It's a pretty big house, I think it's a house... He smiles at me and there is a girl that making fire with her hands, there is a little boy, his making ice with his fingers.

These people are amazing.

They all look at me, Happy. I don't understand why, Why are they so happy to see me. Did I do something I didn't mean to do? Did I say something? Did I look at someone? I'm so confused.

" Come on. " The other twin says to me, " We can show you your room! " He grabs my head and I feel scared, so I pull it away and look at my hand and say. " I'm sorry... But I'm not going to let you touch me. " I breath. " You might get hurt, If I start to get annoyed.. I'm sorry. " I say exhaling.

" I understand. " He says smiling. " Oh yeah, My brother he wants to you come now. I won't touch you. " He smiles. " Come onnn " He starts to run.

" Wait!! I can't keep up with you! " I say running trying to catch up then I feel myself faster as I see myself flying, I gasp. I'm suddendly flying to him and I land right next to him and he laughs.

We stop and catch our breath when his brother comes out the room that's just black.

" Hey. " He says to me, " Thank you. " He nods at his brother.

" Yeah! No problem! Anytimeeee!!! Plus she's good, She's a keeper, " He winks at his brother and his brother blushes. " Ye Ye. Go, We need to talk. " He says to his twin. I'm so confused...

Who's who!!

He rises his hands and some kind of white stuff happen and I'm in his room... I'm to confused..

He laughs at my face, " I can teleport people. To where I want, And I can teleport myself. I'm sorry if I scared you. " He says sitting on his desk.

I have no words, I'm speechless... I'm still confused about the whole Addison thing. Now this! UGH MY BRAIN CAN'T KEEP UP!

" So, What's your name? " He asks rising his hands AGAIN and then I'm right in front of him. " Hm? Your name? " He adds looking at my eyes.

"Lily Anna " I say softly.

" Lily Anna? That's a amazing name. I love it. " He says smiling and standing on his desk. " I'm Max. " He laughs at my face, I'm so shocked... I eye him down his face to his neck then to his chest then to his abs and stare at them while blushing.

" Lily Anna? You okay? " He follow my eyes to his abs and he laughs. " Okay. " He says taking off his shirt. I blush so hard.

" Better? " He says smirking. " You face says so much right now. " He says smiling.

Someone walks into the room and his old. " Max. Get off there right now, " He says and Max gets off annoyed. " Sorry, Dad. "  He says. " Put your shirt back on son. You don't have to be an asshole and show off your abs son. " He says laughing. " And who might you be little girl? " He asks looking at me. " I'm Lily Anna.. " I say smiling. " What a pretty name for a pretty girl, Huh? " He says looking at Max. Max blushes. " Mhm.. " He says rising his hands and his gone just like that.

" Well Lily Anna, Do you have any powers? Like flying or something like that? " He asks me sitting on his chair. " I don't know sir. " I say. " Sir? No No Please call me Mister stone. " He says smiling. " Okay, Mister stone, I don't know if I have any. But when I came here Max's twin told me to run and I did but I couldn't catch up and then I looked up and I was flying.. So I don't know if that's like something good? Or bad? " I say.

" You might have a power after all. " He says smiling. " You will be training with my son. The one the took his shirt off... " He says disapointed.

" Oh Okay. " I say smiling.