Ten.

Come back here, Come back here, Come back here, Come back here. I scream to my mind as we reach the Police Station, I don't know how to talk anymore, how to breath? I have no idea. The Station, It looks so.. Death. So old, so- Scary, But that's just my mind playing tricks on me. That's just want I don't want to see, but I can't help but stop breathing, ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY,  Anxiety is all I feel right about now. Breathing is harder than ever.

Addison opens the door and the Police man looks at him, He's looks to be about 31? 32? He looks like He's in early thirty's. He waves at me and I blush Because I have no idea what to hell to do. I feel so useless right now, Move, Move, Move, Move. I say to my arm to wave back. So I do wave back at him and smile.

" Lily Anne, You have to stay here, You can't come with. I'm going to go talk to them, Okay, I'll be right back. " Addison says to me, pats my head as he walks to the Lady that is behind a glass wall. That's kinda weird..

I can't hear them, but I do hear Lily Anne, Ran away, Men and a few that I can't make up.

I see a boy, about 16? Looks about 16, He looks like He's dead... His face is pail and his eyes... They have nothing in them, they are just blue... Just blue... Scary.. To be hone- He looked at me.

I look at him and he has one thing in his eyes... Sadness.. That's all I see. Sadness. Depression. Scared.

A girl that looks about 18 walks in with the guy.. But he's right there... That must be his twin, He's more happier though, More bright.

His twin looks at me and blushes, Why is he blushing? I look at me and I find out I'm wearing a short shorts and a crop top. I blush red red.

He's twin- The dead looking one- Smiles.. I think he found it funny? How... His blonde hair falls in his face, he moves his hair with left hand and his eyes, they are so blue, so green. so.. amazing.

Addison walks over to me and looks at the boy, The boy looks away from me and I look at Addison.

He seems to be? Jealous.. Some how.

We walk to the door and I turn around to see the guy looking at me, I wave to him and smiles at him and waves back, His twin waves crazy-like and the girl she smiles at me and winks, I swear My face was red for a second when she pointed at her brother and at me and made a heart.

We are in the car and the song Lovely comes on, I and start to sing it.

Addison is staring at me, I can't find why, he eyes are so happy and cheerful- He smirks at me and pats me on the head.

It's the end of the song and I start to sing the end and then all of a sudden a car comes flying across the road.

" LILY ANNE! " Is all I hear, Before I know what's happening, Two girls comes from the crash and they are flying.. They look like twins too, WHY IS EVERYONE TWINS!

Me and Addison get out the car and see a Boy, One boy, On the floor, Bleeding. My heart breaks- It's the twin, the happy one. How.. When.. Where. WHO!

" Lily Anne! " One of the girl's screams. " We see you! " The other one says. " Come on now, love!, We can do this nice! Or hard! " That voice, I know that voice!