Eight

How could someone do this to someone? Experment on someone, make them their tool, to kill someone, I found out that there is more than one person that has what I can do, It's hard to even think that someone did that, hurt them, killed them, played with their mind. Just to make them their tool. Their tool! To kill people with.

" Lily Anne, you have to make up your mind, are you joining us? " The doctor said getting annoyed now.

" I don't know what I am joining. " I said, making a point. "  And why would I join you? It's not like I have something that you can use, I kill people and hurt them, I don't want this to happen to the others, I'm not like the others. I don't WANT to hurt people. " I say getting up from the black stool. " And what do you mean others? Do you mean the fairy looking thing? Person over there? " I asked confused.

" Yes, Mia is a fairy, she was born like that. " He said. " She was born with wings and fairy powers. " He says proud.

" I can speak to animals and make others fly! " Mia said proud and happy.

" Okay, do you know what I can do yet? " I asked lean my back against the wall and my left foot on the wall too.

" We don't know yet, we have to do some tests. " The doctor said.

" What is your name, anyways? " I said the doctor.

" Ryan " He says looking at my hands that I'm gripped onto.

" Why, hello Ryan. " I said opening the door. " Well I shall be going, you know where to find me. " I said taking one step out the door, I feel a sharp pain my my back. I look behind and I see a knife in my back.

" What the.. " I say taking the knife out and the blood pours out.

A little girl comes into focus and she has blue hands, green eyes and white hair.

She comes up to me and heals me. " I'm sorry about that, my big brother doesn't know how to use his powers yet. " She says softly.

Her brother comes out of the dark and stares at me. " Sis, stop talking to her, you don't know her. " He said pulling her away.

" What an ass. " I say under my breath.

" I heard you! " He said throwing a knife my my head.

" What the hell dude! " I say moving my hand to the right and he flies to the right.

Everyone gasps, " O.. My.. God.. I'm so sorry!!! " I say running out the room and running to Addison.

" We have to go! NOW! " I scream at him while running to the car.

" Wait! What happened! Lily An- Tell me what happened! " He pulls back and stares at me crying. " Please! What happened Lily Anne! " He grabs my arm and hears pope calling my name, " What the f- Omg! " He starts to run to the car and he opens my door and closes it. " Lily Anne! WHAT HAPPENED!!!! " He screams at me.

" I have powers and I almost killed someone! " I scream over and over again crying.

He starts the car and drives to his house.

I start to feel dizzy and the next thing I know I'm blacking out.

Addison picks me up and runs to his house and locks the door.

He puts me on his couch and says, " She can't be.. Can she... "