Nineteen

Fathers. Mothers. Sisters. Brothers. I never had any of them... I always wanted one- But I never got one, You would think that asking for one would help but they just shut you down. Tell you " you are not getting a baby brother or sister. So stop asking! " Yes. I know I won't, but I can still ask. There is no harm in asking, because that's what you taught me- " Ask and you might get. Don't ask and you wont get. " Hm.. I asked and I didn't get- so you owe me a baby brother or sister.

" What do you mean? '' He became like your dad. '' I don't understand. " I said confused sitting next to Max that is passed out. " He beat up Max like he would beat up him. He hurt him to feel better. " He said catching his breath. " Because he knows Max likes you, but he likes you. So he got mad. " Zak said looking at me with his legs crossest and arms too. " Max doesn't like me... There is not way he does. " I said looking at Max. " He can't... " I said poking his cheek. " That dumb ass... " I hugged him looked at Zak. " I should be going I have to train. " I said getting up and walking out the healing room.

I get to the training room and I start to get mad, I stare at the wall that has blades and guns and I take a throwing knife, I start to play with it and I see a place where I can throw it so I aim and I throw-

It hands on the floor. I go to pick it up and I hear crying. I look around the corner and I see a girl, About 12... I walk to her and I sit in front of her.

" Excuse me? Are you okay... Why are you crying? " I say softly, she looks at me and hugs me. " Please help me! He's coming for me! Please! Please!-.. " She said fainting and I pick her up and runs to the healing room.

" ZAK! ZAK!! " I scream for his name but he doesn't reply, " Lily Anne? What's wrong. " Zak says coming out the bathroom. " Who's she? " He asks pointing at her. " I don't know! Please just help her Zak! " I say putting her on a bed. I lay her black hair on the pillow and move her wrists that look broken... Looks like it was chained up... I notice her clothes are ripped and her skirt is tore  in half. It looked like she was choked too.... I feel so bad, I want to know what happened. Who did this to her.

And kill them.

it's been almost 2 hours, I've been training and I've gotten pretty good at throwing knives. I can't shot yet though, I want to try.. But I'm sure I'll be bad. So I'll wait for Max to be better- " Lily Anne? " Max says poking my head from the back. " It's good to see you again. " He says and I turn around and tackle hug him. " OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THE HEALING ROOM! YOU SHOULD BE HEALING MAX! " I screamed at him while hugging his so tight. " I would be healing but I don't feel like it. " He says hugging me back. " Why are you crying? Did something happen? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU! " He asked getting mad. " No no! It's okay Max. It's okay, I'm just happy to see you okay! That's all. " I says sitting on his waist. " Well I'm glad to see you're happy. " He says sitting up, smiling at me as I wrap my arms around his neck and hugs him.

" You scared the shit out of me Max... Don't do that again... " I said with my head in his shoulders, almost crying. " I'm sorry... I didn't think it would scare you so much... " He said rubbing my back. " AND HEY NO SWEARING! YOU'RE ONLY 14! " He screamed, kinda softly. poking my back that made me jolt up. " Sorry!! " I said cupping his face. " Just don't do that again. Kay? " I said still cupping his face and he nods. " Okay good. " I said letting of his face and hugging him again. " You're such a love able person! " He said leaning back on his hands, Then laying down.

I lean with him and end u going face first to his lips. He catches me before I land on his lips and he smiles at me and hugs me.

" You're an Amazing person Lily Anne. " He says cuddling me, kinda...