Fifteen.

Breath, breath. I forgot how to, help... I try to breath, but the look in his eyes.. There is nothing... Nothing at all.. It's scary... Just blue. Not like a sky... Dark. Looks.. Black.

He's staring at his brother, His brother isn't even looking at him, I'm between them. I'm hoping nothing happens-

" Lily Anne- What is happening?.. " Max asked, I ran to him and hided behind him, " I don't know.. " I said kinda scared. I'm scared.. " None of your damn business. " Austin said, coldly, What with him... I didn't mean to upset him.. God am I that really stupid, To mess this up already. I messed this up, I thought I could make it better, But no... I can't. " You didn't upset me, and you're not stupid, Lily Anna. " Austin said, eyeing me.

" I'm not? But I made you mad. " I said, Looking at my hands. Do I hurt people, Like my father? Just like- " No. You don't. " Austin said walking to Max and Max moves out the way, He leans down and hugs me. " I wasn't mad at you. I was mad and Zak. I could hear him, His thoughts. And they ain't that nice, so I was trying to get pass his wall. I'm sorry. " Austin says picking me up while he hugs me, BREATH!

He puts me down and pats me on the head, he walks over to his breath and slaps him softly, " I can hear you asshole. " He says annoyed, " It's not like that! " He says walking out the room, slamming the door.

Okay?

Max tells me he wants to talk to me, So we go to the hallway, " Ye? " I say nervous, " What's it? " I asked. " We are going hunting later, and my father asked if you want to come with, Austin is coming too. So.. " He said. " Oh, Okay Sure. " I said. " Are you sure? " He asked, " You might get hurt. " He added. " Yes. "

I'm ready. I can do this. Right... I hope so..

We get to the base, The base is pretty big, Lots of guns I prefer knifes though, It's easy on the hands, There is a back door, It's wooden and black, pitch black. There are small windows, Looks like a huge jail sell. Scary to be honest. There are about 20 people here already, And I can't see there faces it's all covered...