The Last Stop: Part 1

This is my new story The Storm Of The Reborn ( wait you obviously knew that🤯) trust me you are going to love this story! The start had a few elements of truth from my life (silence...) And it is a original story so I hope you enjoy it as much as I love writing it!
Continuing...

Nurses nudging me out of the way of my father's hospital bed, all I could see was his heart rate on a panel above him. Nerves of the worst kind entered my head as more nurses pushed passed as I said a prayer, tears started to flood my eyes. I imagined the worst. I watched hopelessly at the heart rate monitor as the line on the screen started to become weaker. The nurses around the hospital had sweat dripping down their faces, their eyes wrenching with pain worried that they might not save him. I could not live without my father, my head started to become light headed as I tried to push through the nurses, one of the nurses blocking the view of my father.

In agony I tried to talk to him from the other side of the room. " I love you father, don't let go and promise me that" I said in a emotional voice. My words were drowned uncontrollably by the sound of the struggling nurses. I can't let him die "HELP HIM PLEASE" I screeched as I was crossing my fingers, the line on the heart monitor went down drastically into a straight signal. "He is dead" I heard one of the nurses mutter softly, I fell on to the hospital ground as nurses entered out of my dead fathers hospital room.

Tears fell out of my eyes, paralysed I lay down and screamed, it echoed around the hospital brutally, nurses sprinted around the corner as some of them clinched onto me to help me stand. "It's ok darling" one of the nurses on my left said in an unwanted tone, "HE IS DEAD, HE IS DEAD, HE IS DEAD" I yelled traumatised as the nurse backed away. I started pushing the nurses away from me abruptly as more tried to grab me, worrying I started to threaten the nurses whilst pushing them off me. Distraught I closed my eyes, anger started straining through my pale blood as I was thinking of what to do. A nurse on the hospital speaker called down the hospital security to come and sort me out and probably hand me in to the police for allegedly abusing nurses.

Proceeding to think I realised something, I opened my eyes as I spotted several hospital security willing to edge closer to my skin. "I have no family anymore, I don't want to be placed in an orphanage or be adopted by any person. All I want is to be with the father I love. Before the security moved any closer to harm me I thought of something dramatic but needed.
"I need to run" I told my self in a reassuring manner, I leaped forward rapidly and started to sprint through the hospital without looking back. Rushing past people furiously as I didn't care who I bumped into, not even if I had to knock them over, hearing the security scattering behind me and pleading me to stop. Without any hesitation I pushed through the safety alarm gates as the hospital alarm wrenched my ears. I heard terrified screams of workers behind and the security coming closer as I exited the hospital.