Run

"Calm down Harry, everything will be alright" she said taking of her hood off with her ancient hands, "what do you mean everything will be alright? And my name is not Harry as I told you before" I said whilst taking the deepest breath of my life.

"I believe that he would prefer the name Hudson" Peter looked at her as her hood fell onto the floor, "fine" she said taking her silver hair out of a tight bun. "Hudson dear, you have been given a chance to come here for a reason" she said in a quick tone, "I have been kidnapped by a person I believed was homeless" I spoke as I tilted my eyes down towards the glass table so I can possibly see the woman's reflection.

She deliberately acted like she didn't hear my sentence. "You were not kidnapped" she said, "well obviously you didn't go to school to learn the definition of certain words" I said in a smart tone. She tensed up her bones as if she was going to slice my neck.
"So your fake father died, that must of been tragic" she said as her just shown smile turned evil. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING TO ME" I screamed, "sorry to interrupt your little chat, but dear Elisabeth I think you should act a little bit nicer to Hudson" he said to her as his teeth chattered. "Very well" Elisabeth said sternly.

"Let me explain something" Elisabeth muttered, "I don't want to be drawn into believing lies" I said cutting her off. I blinked several times before I left my seat to stare out the window, "how high up are we?" I turned to ask Peter as I was looking through the darkened clouds, "you don't want to know" he said looking tired. Elisabeth couldn't care less about what I was doing, all she was doing was asking Peter how he met me.

I looked down towards the city of the REBORN, "it's so beautiful" I muttered amused, as I watched the trees and the water flowing in harmony I noticed something, the people (who I believe are animals) were running out of the city's exit. Tears falling down children's faces as their families screamed, windows were smashed and everywhere was destroyed, this was the scariest evacuation I have ever laid eyes on.

"What's going on down there" I said sitting back down on my fragile chair, "after this talk you will need to join them" Elisabeth said, "why" I said as I watched Peter carefully, "I have already answered this question before" Peter said in a soft voice. "He needs to be told now" Peter said looking at Elisabeth's square like head, Elisabeth did nothing. "You are the queen of the reborn, if you are going to keep us waiting it might lead us to death" Peter spoke as he stood to tower over Elisabeth.

"Hudson lay your hand out in front of me" Elisabeth said worried, "what are you going to do to it?" I said holding my hand in the other, "Hudson trust her and hold it out, QUICKLY" Peter said as his whole body started to shake rapidly. I did what I was instructed to do, I placed my hand onto the freezing glass table which was shaking because of the pressure of my hand. I watched nervously as Elisabeth lifted both of her wrinkled skinny boned hands out of her lap and squeezed onto mine.
"Listen carefully, because once you hear this I assure you that you will never hear it again" she said as her thumb held a tighter grip onto my palm, I nodded in agreement.

"Every 20 years, the world looks upon a human who has had a terrible life, the human who has sat in their room and had cried for hours, the human who has wondered what it would be like if they were not around anymore, the human who's life had ended in a tragic accident. After the human has passed away the world reflects on their life and how it could of been fixed, if the individual was worthless and unneeded the world would rethink the outcome of their future as dead.

If the person always put their life before others they might end up getting something extraordinary in return, after the person is buried into a grave their soul does something unusual. The universe takes it and evolves it into a child, this child has been given a second chance at life, the universe gives fake memories to the child but they dissolve when they turn 15 and their memories from their past life start flowing back.
When the child starts to remember their old past they are encountered by another human who was REBORN themselves, the human who they met are usually three times
their age.
The older human takes the younger child to a society called the REBORN society. Whilst the new REBORN child settles into the society they start to develop a unique power, a power that could rule all depending on what it is. The REBORN society is hidden in the middle of the earth, hidden from all humans and tribes who try to enter. The REBORN society is there to protect all the REBORN humans from the Nakias.

The Nakia republicans have searched for the REBORN society for many centuries but have always failed, the humans of the REBORN society hide in desperation from the Nakias. For many years the Nakias republicans have searched the globe to make all REBORN humans extinct, the Nakias ordered workers to make arrows made out of titanium, when the arrows where made the Nakias inserted a unique poison into the tips of them. If the arrow shot a human they wouldn't die, but if the arrow shot a REBORN human they would instantly perish, the Nakias are the ones that you want to stay away from, not us" Elisabeth started to take a deep breath as she realised how much she had said.

I watched her head in shock, all these weird questions filled my head. I looked at Peter as he fell out of a trance, "bull crap" I said astounded, "wait Peter, you were saying that the Nakias are coming" I said, "yes, they are" he said "what!, they have found us, how?" I said with a cry, "that's the only thing I don't know" Peter said sadly. The door opened up with a funny sound, a short nurse squeezed through the door, "it's our time to evacuate Elisabeth" the nurse said. "I'm coming Sarah" Elisabeth said. Peter stood up from his chair but was forced to sit back down by a shake. Lamps and chairs around fell down instantly, Sarah still holding onto the door slipped of her toes, the chairs we were sitting on snapped as we fell and hit the ground. Screams became more violent from outside as all the REBORN humans fell down.

The rumble from outside became louder from a distance. The screams of the humans disappeared and was replaced by the harmful rumble that was growing closer. "Elisabeth fell onto the floor with a thud, "WE NEED TO RUN PETER" I tried to scream but sadly wasn't heard. I watched Elisabeth as her chin lifted up, her face became visible, I screamed and shivered as I looked at her eyes, they were blood red and the pupil was black. "The Nakias are here" she said in a deep voice.

Author:
Hi readers! This was a longer chapter because of the day I missed out on posting last week, my new story I am writing is taking a lot of time to develop. When I start posting chapters for that I will need to make a timetable for when I can post. Starting in 2 weeks the storm of the reborn will be moved to a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and my other story will have a chapter every the Saturday... soo ya.
Just to let you know the summary is out now to read, make sure to go read that if you are 14+... he he🙂 if you check my last part there will be a little description that you can read!

If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote ⭐️ so I will know if all of you are enjoying this story. And also I love the votes and reads I get because it gets me to appreciate the hard work I put into each chapter.
What do you think about the story line so far? Do you have any ideas?
So bye!🙃 (1449) words!
Just to let you know I am not that great at editing😕