13 Years Ago

Harry griped the antique wooden bar guiding him down the steps of his school, being blind did not help Harry have the greatest life in the world, it also did not mean any random stranger will suddenly bow down to him on the streets and especially at his school. As he used his white cane to help him find his locker he heard people talking quickly as he passed, one voice in particular stood out among the rest "watch me take his stick huh" a goofy voice said. To this Harry started to pick up the pace, trying to lose the bully from coming any closer.
Harry lifted up his cane for more momentum, his idea back fired as he felt his body hit the cold ground, not knowing were his cane has gone Harry stood up with anger and a tint of nervousness filling his body.

"Give it back now, it's not funny and I will call the police" 14 year old Harry stuttered "oh, go ahead I'm sure you won't even find your phone" the bully giggled pleasantly. The bully spotted Harry's white cane on the tiles and picked it up with a smirk, a crowd started to form around the argument, this was a good time for the bully to prove use boss. The bully leaned in closer to Harry, still clutching the cane the bully swung it through the air swiped it at Harry's neck, Harry leaned down holding the side of his neck as blood was smudging on his fingertips. Half of the crowd was shocked in a gasp and few were giggling thinking it was live entertainment, tears spread all overs Harry's flushed face, he stood up hopelessly as the bully stood in front of him smiling. Harry knew what he had to do, he tensed his fist and stepped forward and extended his arm into a brutal punch.

The punch missed by just a destroying inch, the bully was quickly taken aback and swung the cane once again, pushing it in deeply into Harry's stomach. Screams of Harry's alerted the teachers upstairs in the office, "WIMP" the bully screamed in Harry's ear as he headed out of the school with Harry's white cane. Harry furiously got up onto his feet and surprisingly pushed through the crowd to follow the bully. The bully ran outside of the schools entrance in no time with Harry not so far behind "BLIND IDIOT" the bully called out behind him, Harry decided to run faster.

The bully stoped deciding were to go, the bully looked next to him at the free way trying to create an idea, he ran across the freeway easily dodging the cars going over the speed limit and started to run again onto a new foot path. Harry followed the footsteps not knowing we're heading to, Harry hoped onto onto the edge of the free way and ran, BEEEEEP Harry nearly fell off his feet when he realised he was on a road. Nervous Harry sprinted as quick as he could, he leaped as his left foot nearly made contact with the footpath ahead, BEEEP that was the last sound Harry heard before he could not hear anything at all.

That was how poor boy Harry died.