The Hole In The Water

Sorry people of earth, I have not been able to upload as frequently as I would like. I have been working on a new story, about a girl who has powers, and she is trying to be killed by a group of police.
But her dad is treating her badly as he is torturing her in his free time, Tokyo is in terrible danger if she can't control her powers.

You are able to read the summary now!

Finally we stopped, the crowd still roaring behind us. Scared and nervous I gazed into Peter's eyes. "What do we do now" I asked looking down at an engraved button in the water, "press it" Peter said as he quickly nudged me. "Please do not touch me creepy man" I said jokingly as I bent down to press the button. "No time for jokes" he gleamed, I pressed the red button but nothing happened, I started to punch it like a animal that had drank so many creamy sodas, Peter looked down at me unimpressed. "Be patient child" he said as his whole body started to shake. "It's broken or something" I whispered but was unheard as I realised I was falling into down into blackness.

"What the hell" I screamed as I fell deeper into the hole. There was no response, meaning that Peter was not falling down with me. I am trying to look around as gravity pulls me down, my eyes went blurry when they tried to focus on my black surroundings.
"PETER" I yelled over and over again, with no answer I started to cry, "I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME FROM THE FIRST WORD YOU SENTENCE YOU SPOKEN." I yelled as tear drops fell into the air.

I tried to scream more, but for some reason I could not hear myself. "The Nakias are coming" I heard Peter say still not being able to see him. "THE NAKIAS ARE COMING" I heard him yell, "where are you?" I tried to say, "they're coming" he surprisingly said again. "WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled again. "I am here" Peter said. "What the..." I tried to say as my eyes closed without my permission.
"Good to know that he woke up" I heard Peter say from a faraway distance, "mmmm, yes it is, and it is perfect timing" I heard a lady speak. My eyes started to adjust to my surroundings. Once again I was in an hospital bed, "wait was this all a dream" I said loudly, "you wish" said Peter as himself and a hospital nurse walked towards me. "I think your in a nightmare" Peter said cheerfully.

"Both of you can now continue going to your destination" the nurse said. She started to take of my bed sheet covers so I could leave, and that was a good thing because I hate being in a room with a nurse. "Hurry up" Peter said, his face turning red and starting to shake once again. "Fine" I huffed, I quickly laid my feet into my shoes and caught up to the speed of Peter's walk. As we exited the most boring room on earth I started to become curious, "so where are we going?" I asked, "you will find out very soon" he said in a grumpy tone. "I would like it if you were to shut up, because soon all of us might die" he said full on.