The REBORN Society: Part 2

After watching Peter quickly slam the door I started to look up around my
surroundings, "omg, omg omg" I said weirdly as I started to use my eyes to scan the things around me. Peter gazed down at me "This is the city of the          
REBORN" he said proudly and pointing his finger up at a glass sign, crystal water falls  filling the gaps around  the city and also onto the foot paths, treehouses that were thousands of feet high, flying homes wondering around in the unusually pink sky. Still thinking that I am dead I didn't immediately scream in happiness thinking this place was heaven on earth, looking ahead of me were straight lines of buildings sorted in to colour coordination, trees and glass shops floating in the air with no strings attached to the ground.

Watching breathlessly at all the amazing architecture of the city I almost didn't read the signs floating in front of me, one moved pass me and I started to read it slowly, "Welcome to the REBORN society, immediately drink the Eletril juice of the Nakias" I smirked. Peter looked down at his wrist once again and started to pull me by my shoulder. "What's going on" I said with a nervous look, my teeth chattering as a cold splash of wind hit my face, once again he didn't reply. I started to play with my thumbs in nervous despair. " WHATS GOING ON PETER" I shouted at the deaf man, he opens his mouth with a tiny stutter but closed it as we heard something coming closer. A loud barking alarm rang throughout the city. All the shops lights turned of as people started to sprint out of their homes. The alarm rang for several minutes before it stoped with a disturbing sound. "Were are you taking me" I said trying to disconnect his hand from my shoulder, he did not answer once again.

"Ok what the hell is this magical play, and I don't remember paying for a ticket" I questioned. Peter ignored me and lifted his other hand up towards the sky, he was shaking his body rapidly as sweat dripped of his skinny chin, thinking a volcano was going to drop on us I tried to jump back as I nearly bashed my body against Peters house. "Wait you're not homeless?" I stuttered, "I was" he blushed as I quickly lifted my head towards the sky, "this is were we need to go, NOW"  gesturing again he started to run through the water path.

I managed to get a clear picture of the building that Peter was so worried to get inside of, "wow" I said enchanted, the tower was just outlined in the distance, it was made out of crystal that supposedly looked like it was decades old, "HURRY UP BOY" Peter huffed as people scattered around him screaming. I rushed forward but was nudged by fellow human running through my path, I fell down with a big thud as the water that I landed on splashed the guy and drenched his clothes, "ugh" he said rushing to dry himself with his hands.

"I'm so sorry" I almost pleaded, "do not worry about it" he said still drying himself with his hands, but I don't think they were hands, they started to change colour and texture, golden fins started to evolve from his wrist and palm. "What's wrong with you, are you ok?" I said petrified. "Well you should know, your in the REBORN society for goodness sake" he said giving me his stiff slimy hand to help me get back on my feet, "I know I'm in the REBORN society, but how the hell did you turn into a bubbling fish" I questioned. "Because I have been given a second chance" he said as I took his hand, " my name is John by the way, I hope I bump into you again" he said, "oh great!" I said happily, he started to run into the other direction, "only if we are alive to see the day" he shouted. "HUDSON MALAKEE YOU NEED TO RUN" Peter shouted as he swarmed in on me and grabbed me by the ear. "The Nakias are coming" he whispered in my ear.