Unexpected

I headed towards the wooden stool the man sat upon, "I'm already homeless so what could go wrong?" I said quietly, but miserably. I became a few inches away from his scratched up face, his teeth were darkened as if charcoal has seeped through them, and he was also rather short for how old he looked. I looked down at his ripped and wet clothes, looking disgusted I looked up to talk but was interrupted by his sentence "you know I was once like you boy" he said in an old fashion country way. I grinned at him not surprised about what he just said. "No you weren't you liar" I said not proudly " I just need to handle my father's death, but you probably never did" I cried "You didn't watch your own father die, did you?" I said in a distraught voice, "actually I did, in that very hospital" he said pointing his thin tip finger over towards the hospital I had just run from. I looked at him puzzled, who is this skinny dump I thought to myself and is he playing with me? "How old were you when he died" I asked feeling uncomfortable "13 and I definitely wasn't to proud of it either" the man said cheerfully.

" I am just like you" he said with a crooked smile. "This isn't funny" I hissed, "oh I intended it not to be, trust me" he said acting like he is the queen of the world, and yes I mean queen. Feeling very uncomfortable I started to back away, "stay here with me" he said in a funny tone, it was such a funny tone that it made me turn my body and run away from this mad man. "just stay with me and I promise you that you will be protected" he shouted out with a chuckle, I was trying to run away but I didn't fell like i was getting any closer to the city "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME OLD MAN" I yelled starting to cry. I started to fell drowsy and weak, my legs felt like jelly as the tumbled onto the ground, my eyes started to water immediately as my breath was becoming shorter. This is the same thing that happened back down into the city but stressfully worse. "This is going to be the end of my confusing life" I spoke softly.
I imagined what it would be like having a normal life, living with my father in a perfect house and sharing a perfect friendship, but for some reason I did not want that.
I became incredibly angry about what this homeless man is doing to me, and most importantly I'm letting it happen.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shrieked out, failing to open my eyes I started to wiggle around on the stubborn ground like a dying worm. I heard the man walk up closer to me, thinking that he is going to kill me I tried to get up and run but of course it didn't happen. "You will have to wait and see, won't you? He whispered into my ear, leaving his wooden stool behind him he gently clicked his fingers "SUCK IT OLD MAN" I managed to scream as I went out cold. Several hours later I was woken up by the sound of a kettle making hot tea, I lifted my eye lids to see a ceiling staring down at me. I sat up to realise I was tucked into a wooden bed with multiple multicoloured sheets weighing down on top of me, I looked around the windowless candle lit room. I pushed the sheets of me as I heard someone coming into the room, it was the man "what, where, why and how?" I said fidgeting my words. He looked at me with a tender smile, "you were not safe out there but you are now" I looked at him confused and scared, I have so many questions that I didn't want to ask this insane wizard or who ever he is. Then I heard the words that I know I will never forget, "you are in the REBORN society" he stumbled at me.