The Last Stop: Part 2

My heart is beating rapidly as my legs tried to sprint faster down city night streets, the wind pushing me backwards towards the hospital parking lot. I ran as far as my body could take me, sweat saturating my ripped clothes, I stopped painfully on a deserted city street. The security had given up half way to the city, finally with no hesitation I sat down on a musty broken wooden bench. I waited a few minutes trying to look around the soundless streets for a blanket, with no luck I stood up craving for water "Where the hell are you supposed to find water around this dump?" I mourned frustrated. Heart broken I started to think about the strongest and the weakest moments my father and I shared, each time I look back on these memories I feel more like they are not mine.

7pm
I walked slowly around the street pondering about how I will survive my new life, I felt my body tense up as my teeth chattered, of course I ignored it miserably and continued to walk. My head spun around with pains shooting through my brain "I NEED WATER, PLEASE HELP" I hopelessly shouted out to no one.
My lungs started to burn as I looked up at the night sky, my legs started to cripple forcing me to collapse on the concrete floor, my eyes started to swell when I tried to take a needed deep breath, the only thing I heard was my head plunging down upon the ground and not able to see anything. As I was lying there I realised something, I didn't collapse because the luck of dehydration, I collapsed because there is something wrong with me. But I don't know what it is.

11pm
My eyes blinked slowly as my vision started to regain its strength, I sat up in vicious
agony trying to feel where the pain seems to be coming from. The still night sky stared down at me as I motivated myself to stand up, looking around at my surroundings I was pleased to see that I have not moved from the empty dark city street.
I started to walk down the street to the darker side of town whilst thinking about were I'm going to go, "should I try and become friends with strangers that might be willing to kill me or should I go onto a bus and ride off to a different city" I said to myself unpleasantly. Then I heard something that made me make up my mind, the security guards from the hospital entering the street from around the corner "I'm such an idiot for staying here" I said feeling sick as I started to run towards the nearest bus stop.

Finding the nearest bus stop was unbelievably hard when you have some annoying fat guys on your tail, I took a seat on the bus stops nearest exit still keeping an eye out of the security guards. The bus took about 15 minutes to arrive at my stop, surprisingly there was no soul on the bus except the small interesting looking driver who was awkwardly stumbling off the stairs of the bus. "What are you doing" I asked the driver politely as he locked up the bus "I'm sorry, this is the last stop sunny" he said, he gave me a grin as he turned around and left. Before I could react to his sentence I heard a voice of an old man behind me, I turned around slowly and faced a man on a wooden stool "you can come closer" he said in a croaky stutter.
And that is how I met Peter Sinjay.