What Am I?

The forbidden corridor glared at me as my heels touched the wooden floorboards. I continued walking at the speed of peter's walk, but it was more like jogging.

"Soooo, where are we going?" I asked knowing that I won't be able to hear a reply.

"To the room" Peter said darkly, "wow a room, I'm so excited" I once again said sarcastically. "Sure you are kid" Peter smirked.

"I can never tell if you are serious or stupid" I giggled, "you really don't want to find out" he said abruptly.

We stopped awkwardly in front of a wooden door with worthless writing engraved onto the door nob, Peter made a tensed fist and started to punch the door rapidly. "And you told me to be patient" I smiled. He ignored me, the door opened to another nurse. "Are you kidding me" I said in a boring tone. "Peter you did not tell me that you kidnapped me, and brought me to a nurse infested chestnut of a town.

The nurse looked down at me, her eyes turning red as she started to look like the devil. Then she immediately placed her eyes off me and onto Peter. "Oh, Peter the great, I'm so happy to see you" she smiled, "Peter the great, good one lady" I laughed, Peter turned his head and raised his hand as if he was going to smack me.

He put his hand down by his knee, he looked at the nurse and smiled desperately, "we need this one to be told" he said laying his other hand on top of my left shoulder. "Very well, this is bad timing you know Peter, you are risking your life if you get him checked" she stutters as she pulled the door open even more to reveal a spiral staircase. "I mean, you never got checked Peter, and I know you never will" she looked at him with wide eyes. "Vensata there is no need to talk about my past in front of Hudson" he said looking at her with rage, "I bet you don't want me to tell dear Hudson about yours" he zipped back. With no other thought the nurse let us through the door.

The woman wore a black cardigan, covering her miserable grey hairs. She was sitting on a small wooden chair as her eyes were fixed onto the glass table in front of her, without looking up she started to talk. "Hello Peter" she said in a stern tone, "hello my great" Peter said as I tried to hide my smirk, "both of you sit down" she pointed at another set of wooden chairs lined up. Peter pushed me forward as I landed in front of the chair facing a big glass window, "Peter you need to sit down as well" she said gesturing to him, Peter listened as he sat down next to me.

"You have came here to be told" she said with her head still down. "Ha ha, to be told, this crazy stunt has gone to far Peter" I laughed, "well he obviously doesn't know what he is" the woman said to Peter. "Your name is Hudson, correct?" She asked me, "yes" I answered slowly, "and your dad has just passed away?" She asked again, "yes" I said as I nodded. "Both of those questions you answered incorrect" she said amused, "what the hell, well to my belief those questions I answered correctly, and also your full of bull crap!" I said as my face started to turn red. "Oh I'm sorry dear, you will learn soon, but the thing you need to know is that your real name is Harry, and you have been reborn" she said with no emotion. "What am I?" I nearly screamed.