The REBORN Society: Part 1

The small group of the Nakia republicans walked briskly hidden under trees, their king leading them as the rest held bows in their right hand and arrows in their left. "How did you know where to find them my lord" said a wimpy man looking up at his king, the king glared down at him with fury in his eyes, "you know you're not suppose to question me" he started to rage. "Oh I'm sorry, I was just curious but because I am new to all this stuff I will thankfully know for next time" the man said shivering, "oh I'm glad you know now, but sadly there will not be a next time" the king made a small gesture with his finger tips as guards surround the old man, the guards quickly extend their arms to reveal a  sharp cut knife. The guards swept over the man so much that you couldn't see his thin shadow in the sunlight. The mans screams were echoed around the forest but immediately were put out.

"What the hell" I said snorting . "My name is Peter Sinjay and I know yours already" said Peter maturely, "did I die?" I asked him bewildered, my head filling with all these questions with answers that are literally impossible. "No silly boy" said Peter clutching the same wooden stool that he left behind on the streets, I watched it with a look that looks insane, "what did you do to me, how did I get here, what do you mean REBORN, have I been kidnapped or is this a prank?" I said worried. "All of those questions could be answered true or false" he said rather quickly.

"Every person you meet in this society is different in a unique way, you may come across the bad or good, but one thing is for sure, this is everybody's second chance" he said failing to sound sophisticated. "What do you mean by this is everybody's second chance?" I said, Peter looked at me abruptly and pretended he didn't hear anything. " drink this" he said handing me a light plate with a cup sitting in the middle, I peered down into the cup, inside was a blue watery substance almost looking like artificial jelly.

"What is this" I said smelling it, "nothing you should be concerned about, SO JUST DRINK IT" he shrieked as he fell backwards and started to shiver, is this dude trying to poison me or something? I questioned myself nervously. "YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME, I NEED YOU TO DRINK IT NOW" he screamed looking at his wrist trying to find a watch, I'm pretty sure I'm already dead sooooooo... I lifted the tiny cup up by my finger and tilted it towards my mouth, closing my eyes I tasted the substance, I only tasted air, I tried again and tasting the exact same thing, I opened my eyes and was stunned that my cup was empty. "Wow" I said pinching myself "that wasn't so bad" then suddenly Peter looked at me worried, "wait for it" he said quiet like.

My fingers swarmed into an electric shock, the plate holding the cup slipped out of my hand and smashed onto the wooden floor boards and with no surprise Peter stood motionless next to me with a plain expression. "AHHHHHHHH HELP PLEASE" I screamed as my heart and organs were about to explode out of my chest, I started to dig into the bed sheets with my finger nails as the pain started to slowly strain out of my body. "Oh thank goodness that's over, your such a sensitive little bugger aren't you Hudson" he said with a remote tone. "Thank you" I said sarcastically, he looked down at his wrist again "oh no they're nearly here" he said suspiciously, "who's nearly where?" I puked, "we need to go now" Peter said as he rushed me out the door. "And by the way Hudson, you're now officially one of us" he smiled.