Question 93

Meggy: Okay. I guess I'll do it. How about you, Mario?

Mario: Yeah, sure, whatever.

(they both switch clothes in a few minutes)

Meggy (in Mario's clothes): I kinda look cute.

Mario (in Meggy's clothes): I'm not so sure about this.

Meggy: I think you look cute too.

Mario: You're very cute in my clothes, but your clothes kinda feels uncomfortable on me.

Meggy: Well, try and get used to it. We have to spend the entire day with our clothes swapped.

Mario: Well, how bad can things be with this little experiment?

————————————————————————

Mario: (walks around in Meggy's clothes until he gets stopped by Desti)

Desti: Meggy. You foiled my team's plans for world domination. Now it's time for revenge.

Mario: Oh no.

Desti: Meggy. Have you gained weight since I last saw you? And why do you have a long moustache?

Mario: Stop mocking me! I'm Mario!

Desti: Maryo?! Then... why are you wearing Meggy's clothes?

Mario: We were forced to by the internet. Wait, why am I talking to the enemy here? I gotta fight! (punches Desti while she was concerned about what Mario's doing) This is gonna be tough.

————————————————————————

Meggy: (walks around in Mario's clothes until he gets stopped by SMG4)

SMG4: Mario! Thank god nobody else wears your clothing. I need your help!

Meggy (thoughts): Oh no. I guess I gotta act like Mario.

Meggy: Not right now. I gotta eat my spaghetti.

Meggy (thoughts): Please fall for it.

SMG4: But Mario, it's very important. Wait a minute. Have you lost weight? Well, good for you. But none of the changes are important. I need you now!

Meggy: Uh, ok.

(they went to the castle)

SMG4: I need you to fix my computer!

Meggy: Don't worry. I'll... help you out.

Meggy (thoughts): Acting like Mario feels a little weird.

Meggy: (walks but accidentally trips over causing her hat to fall off)

SMG4: What the... You're not Mario.

Meggy: (grabs hat) Gotta go. (runs out of the castle)

SMG4: Was that... Meggy?

Luigi: SMG4? Was that really Mario running out of the castle?

SMG4: That was Meggy in Mario's clothing.

Luigi: They are cute together, but some things they do are kinda weird to us.

SMG4: I bet Mario might be having an uncomfortable time in Meggy's clothes.

————————————————————————

Meggy: (arrives home)

Mario: Oh hey, Meggy. How was it?

Meggy: Well, SMG4 thought I was you and wanted me to fix his computer. He later found out and I ran away. How about you?

Mario: Desti came out and thought I was you. Once she later found out, she was confused, giving me the chance to punch her.

Meggy: Your hat feels so comfy.

Mario: I don't know why you wear goggles and never use them.

Meggy: It's just my style. I think it's now time to switch back. Don't you think?

Mario: Okie-dokie.

(they switch their clothes back)

Mario: Now we're back to usual business.

Meggy: It's better having this on me. That was a neat little experiment.

Mario: Not sure if we'd ever do that, but still pretty neat.