Question 160

Meggy: Hey, JCR?

JCR: Yes?

Meggy: May I ask, where exactly did Orange Angel come from?

JCR: Well, since this is pretty complicated, I'll try to make it quick. Her former name was Orange Inkling. She was raised by Callie and Marie. And then she met Mario.

Mario: (watches this and hid in the kitchen)

Mario (thoughts): Oh crap. Oh crap. I am so dead.

JCR: She and Mario loved each other.

Meggy: (gasped)

JCR: They even married each other.

Meggy: Married?!

JCR: But not for long though. She got crushed by my girlfriend's sister's foot, she was given a 1-Up, it somehow made her smarter, and she thought she was used by me and she sworn for revenge. She is now a dangerous adversary.

Meggy: Now I really want to kill her.

JCR: Uh, Meggy? You might wanna...

Meggy: SHE WAS MARIO'S NUMBER 1 FRIEND BEFORE ME?!

JCR: Mario, could you fix this please?

Mario: (in the kitchen cupboard) I don't wanna. She'll kill me.

JCR: Just come on out here.

Mario: (slowly went out of the cupboard and out of the kitchen, as he slowly approached Meggy, who was very angry, and hugged her) Meggy. That was years ago. She is nowhere near as awesome as you are. She's like the plate of spaghetti that someone left for three weeks, while you are like spaghetti fresh out of the box.

JCR: That's really all you think about? Spaghetti?

Mario: Not just spaghetti. I think about Meggy too.

Meggy: (starts to calm down) Thanks, Mario. I really appreciate your kind words. (kisses Mario)

JCR (thoughts): I still think Meggy loving Mario is weird.