Question 156

SCP-999: (giggles)

Meggy: I already give up. He's just the cutest!

Pikachu: Pika?

Meggy: 2nd cutest, actually.

Pikachu: Pika. (nods)

Mario: (walks in) What is that thing, Meggy?

Meggy: Something that's really adorable, that's what it is. A tiny little blob just sitting there and giggling is just so cute to me.

Mario: Looks like it is. Wait, where is it going?

SCP-999: (slides up Meggy's leg and inside her shirt as it starts to tickle her)

Meggy: (starts to laugh very hard)

Meggy (while laughing): What... is happening?... Is it... tickling me?

Mario: I guess it is tickling you.

SCP-999: (jumps out of Meggy's shirt and on Mario as it starts to tickle him as well)

Mario (while laughing) Mama... f*cker.

Meggy: I think it likes us.

Mario: (grabs SCP-999) Meggy. I have a hilarious idea for a prank. (puts SCP-999 in a box and takes it to the castle, as he knocks on the door and runs away)

SMG4: (opens the door) Hello? (looks down and sees the box) I better take this inside. (picks up the box and closes the door)

Mario: Let the tickling begin. (grabs a pair of binoculars, while Meggy puts down her goggles which allow her to see farther)

SMG4: I wonder what's inside. (opens the box as SCP-999 comes out) WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?

SCP-999: (jumps at SMG4 and starts to tickle him)

SMG4 (while laughing): Oh god... somebody... help me!

Tari: What is it that you have on you, SMG4?

SCP-999: (jumps at Tari and tickles her)

Tari (while laughing): Why... won't it stop... tickling people.

(Soon, everyone got tickled by SCP-999, while Mario and Meggy were watching and laughing at this, as they high-fived each other)