Question 155

Meggy: (hears a helicopter outside with a box strapped to the bottom as she runs outside with Mario) Oh man.

Mario: Mama mia!

Meggy: I'm starting to think of turning this into a challenge.

Mario: Of what?

Meggy: Trying to resist while watching 100 Pikachus being cute. I think I don't wanna be alone on this.

Mario: Oh my god! You get your phone and notify everyone right now!

30 minutes later...

Mario and Meggy have invited all of their friends to partake in this challenge.

SMG4: Alright, Meggy, what is it that you're calling us fo... WHAT DA FUUUUUUUUUUU...

(The box drops and breaks, as out comes 100 Pikachus just cuddling around and being cute)

Meggy: Just try to resist their cuteness the longest to win. Simple.

Tari: I don't think I'll partake in this challenge.

Meggy: Why not?

Tari: Because I already lost. They're just so adorable!

Fishy Boopkins: They're so cute!

(A few others tried to resist the 100 Pikachus being cute, but they failed)

Saiko: Just... resist.... oh, who am I kidding? They're just very adorable! Damn it!

SMG4: You're the cutest little guys!

(While all the other friends lost the challenge because of the Pikachus' cuteness, the only people remaining are Mario, Meggy, Luigi, and Bowser; but Luigi quickly lost as well)

Luigi: How can't I resist these cuties?!

(Bowser kept being fine, while Mario was sweating hard and Meggy kept trying real hard to resist)

Mario: (screams and faints)

(Only Meggy and Bowser were left, and they just couldn't stop looking very nervous. A few of the Pikachus came along and started to cuddle with Meggy)

Meggy (thoughts): Oh, why is the skin so smooth and soft? Must... resist... cute...

Meggy: ooooOOOOOOOOOOOH, YOU'RE ALL JUST SO CUTE! (starts to hug the Pikachus)

Bowser: I did it. I did it! I DIIID IIIIIIIT!

Mario: So we now find out that you're the bravest of all of us.

Bowser: Get out of my way. I wanna hug the Pikachus! (actually scares the Pikachus out of Inkopolis) Goddamnit!