Question 186-189/The End?

Meggy: The reason I'm putting 4 questions into one part is... well... Wattpad only allows stories that are a maximum of 200 parts. These include the questions, along with the continuations, responses, and bonuses. So this will be the final part of "Ask Meggy Anything", but it ain't finished. I'll tell you why after we finish the final 4 questions in this. *sigh* Here we go.

Meggy: Oh

Meggy: Oh. This will be funny. Hey Mario. Let's pay Orange Angel a little funny visit.

Mario: Okie-dokie.

(They walked over to the evil base and called out Orange Angel)

Meggy: Hey, Orange Angel! Come on out here!

Orange Angel: (comes out) You wanna continue our boxing match.

Meggy: No, but look at this. This is your old boyfriend, Mario.

Mario: I'd just want to tell you that we're through, because I found someone more pretty than you'll ever be.

Mario and Meggy: (started to kiss each other while Orange Angel has a stunned look on her face)

Orange Angel: You're just being an asshole, Meggy. (walked back in the base)

Meggy: (started to laugh)

Mario: You got more misery planned for them?

Meggy: It just so happens I have another one right now.

(They walked back home and saw the next question)

Meggy: It will be quite a challenge, but I'll try to do it anyway

Meggy: It will be quite a challenge, but I'll try to do it anyway. (writes an anonymous letter while suppressing a laugh and sends it to the villains)

Zelus: Mail's here.

Dark Squid: Send it in.

Zelus: Looks like we got a letter from an anonymous person.

Skarlet: Sounds intriguing. Open it and read it to us.

Zelus: (opens the envelope and reads the letter out loud)